Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free realms soccer updates, in game events and more!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=253]Free realms soccer updates, in game events and more![/drupal]

We all have heard about the racing updates, but what about soccer and the others? Thanks to a recent interview by Zam's free realms team we can bring you tidbits of future updates as detailed by Laralyn!

Those who have been following the lore and wondering what is next will be happy to hear the continuation of the questline "Chapter one" in the new area upcoming. Along with these updates "good" or "evil" will be added functioning much like a faction system. You will not need to "pick" a side, but supporting them by finishing a quest on either side.

Laralyn also commented on the new August update up coming. The update will feature a huge milestone of both free realms and the MMO world. A truly international server and community!</p>
    Quick chat will be translated quickly to the user's language - so the chat functionality is a high priority right now and hopefully free chat and the filters will be reworked as well. According to Laralyn: "We have an update coming up that will, if you think about the summer event we just had, it had fireworks and outfits and that kind of stuff. We have another one of those coming up based on our big milestone in August, which is going international and the launch of Soccer.".

Soccer (or football as it is called in many countries) is one of the most popular sports world wide, played by players of all skills and ages, what better way to premire the world wide servers?

Finally the so called "style cards" will be released this year which will allow you to change your appearance. And the team plans a great Halloween event - more details to be announced closer to the date! Be sure to check out the full interview for more information about the updates to come!

As an added note.Thanks to the SOE Ustream and the brief interview with Pex we are pleased to hear that Free realms will be hosting in game events for users in the up coming weeks! These events will range from kart racing, dueling, cards and other fun minigames through out free realms.

Stay tuned as the first event is planned to premiere this coming week!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free realms soccer updates, in game events and more!

Ooohhh cool i also have a post to the link for that page to read all about it
    Im back! :3

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

HURRAY thanks for thos tidbits....lol
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

saniok111 is offline Explorer

Icon2 Re: Free realms soccer updates, in game events and more!

i like socker. i cant wait.

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

coool i cant wait

Medusar is offline Explorer

oh i hate the name soccer

the creators of the game named it football !!

tjburford is offline Master Gamer

In medieval days, they would stuff a sheep stomach for the ball. The competition would be between two villages. They would meet at a halfway point, with the goal being to kick the ball into the center of the opposing village. The match would take days to complete. The Insiders village would always win - lol
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

speedster is offline Banned

Icon2 Re: Free realms soccer updates, in game events and more!

Quote Originally Posted by tjburford View Post
    In medieval days, they would stuff a sheep stomach for the ball. The competition would be between two villages. They would meet at a halfway point, with the goal being to kick the ball into the center of the opposing village. The match would take days to complete. The Insiders village would always win - lol
    That's sick! [ sheep stomach. Blahhh!!]

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i hope they do it soon.......
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Reguah is offline Explorer

really hope they are able to release all that stuff this year.