Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Players Wonder About Trophy System

Many members will recall a list of updates that were to be made in 2010. These updates were to drastically change the game play in Free Realms and provide some new fun for players, while addressing old issues in the current system. One of the numerous new additions wase the Trophy System. A achievement based design similar to those available on Xbox360 and PlayStation3. This was added to provide new challenges to players, while allowing them to earn new items and titles for completing the required tasks.

The Trophy system was added for a brief period of time during October 2009, in which some members were able to earn exclusive titles such as "Iron Chef" for having a max level Chef. It was available for an estimated three days, and then disabled on October 17th that same year. This was due to the problems it was causing with the servers and database. Players were assured that the trophies they earned would be preserved, and the system would be back up shortly.

In June this past year, Pex addressed the Trophy problems and it's return stating:

"Trophies - Yes, this caused issues with our databases and made some admins cry If you logged in that day you might recall getting messages throughout the day about your new trophies...and that was just one character! This is not shelved forever, but certainly delayed a while."

It is unknown if the Trophy system will return to Free Realms any time soon, as our last update was some time ago. Along with this would be the return of the Pet Trainer which was redesigned to work around the Trophy system. Due to the unavailability of the Trophy system, members have been unable to level or begin training as a Pet Trainer in Free Realms. The Pet Trainer is still unavailable and there is no time period for it's scheduled return, until the trophy system returns (which also has no time schedule for it's return), the pet trainer will not be available for anyone to start or continuing leveling.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 03-03-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: ,

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: Free Realms Players Wonder About Trophy System

Not meaning to sound rude here but they Finally add something back to the community not more sc stuff...

:O pet trainer has a chance of coming back?!?! YES!
    peek-A-boo , jasmine c u merry christmas

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Omgggggggg Pet Trainer might come back? :O!

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jasminelavalake1 View Post
    :O pet trainer has a chance of coming back?!?! YES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnpetal View Post
    Omgggggggg Pet Trainer might come back? :O!
    The Pet trainer was suppose to come back with the Trophy system. Until that returns (if it does) then it will not be available.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

ZOMG YAY!!!!!! I never had a chance to use the pet trainer so this is gonna be awesome!! =D
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

sparkles is offline Master Gamer

I personally have no idea what this update is about....... nor, do i really care. But pet trainer will be welcomed warmly
    Well Mister Smarty Pants I don't go running around.
    -Haha funny trolololol (randomness)

Princess is offline Master Gamer

....O_O
    I have sent in a ticket asking if the trophy system and pet trainer would come back, and this is what a ref said:
    (Look a the pic)
    Untitled.jpg
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

shadow cat is offline Master Gamer

-Claps- Yay i could have been on free realms when paet traininh was around but my pc did not want to download free realms -_-

icebabii is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes! I want to start pet trainer so badly!!! i never got the chance to try the pet trainer job but are we sure it's coming back for sure?
    IGN ♥ Ivory Angela ♥

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast