Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Offers LIFETIME! subscription for a limited time!!!!!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2409]Free Realms Offers LIFETIME! subscription for a limited time!!!!![/drupal]

Breaking news from Massively Online: </p> Free Realms offers lifetime subscription for a limited time!

Sony Online Entertainment has just announced the availability of lifetime memberships for its family friendly virtual world Free Realms. The deal will only be available from Friday, July 16th through Monday, August 2nd, and will run you $29.99 per membership. The lifetime package offers subscribers the chance to partake of the freemium title's huge variety of quests, minigames, exploration, and house decorating options sans the worry of membership dues. Full membership also unlocks all jobs, offers access to members-only items, and gives you a 10% discount in the Station Store.
    Additionally, SOE has alerted to us to its new daily activities feature, whereby players are guaranteed a reward of some sort simply by participating. The first in a planned series of dailies is called "Rob Robbie," and will net players a valuable prize if they manage to complete the activity for six straight days and then log in again on day seven.

Visit the official Free Realms website to learn more about the game, and don't forget to mark your calendars to take advantage of the limited lifetime deal.

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Offers LIFETIME! subscription for a limited time!!!!!

Any news on what will happen with people who purchased year/6 month/3 month membership?

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

I must BEG my Dad to get me membership for this Hopefully you dont only get 1 booster pack like the 1 year and the other memberships D:
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Winterbreaze is offline Pro Gamer

Awesome <33333 I'll be buying my lifetime membership very soon o.O
    Music = Life

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Wow this is super great amazing news! Thanks Rose for letting us know about this!!!WHOO HOOO!!!

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Yeah if my Dad doesnt use his credit card to get this I'll just give him $30 and make him do it lol
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

sooo if u have a membership now can u still get the deal???

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Wow! When Does The Rob Robbie come!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

I'm confused. is the lifetime membership only $30?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I'm really regretting that years membership I bought earlier this month.
    Grrr...
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast