Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Just One Step Closer To 10 Million Registered Players!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1519]Free Realms Just One Step Closer To 10 Million Registered Players![/drupal]

Besides a slight delay in the game update, news broke this morning that Free Realms now has over 9 million registered players!

“With Free Realms, we’ve been able to reflect the needs and wants of our players by keenly listening to their suggestions and feedback,” said John Smedley, president of SOE. “We believe the persistent exercise of capturing in-game research inside Free Realms has been a huge contributing factor as to why we’ve attracted over nine million players in less than a year. It truly helps us give our players a game where they can do and be whatever they want.”

We are now even closer to having 10 million registered players, and I'm sure SOE will hold a huge celebration for that!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Just One Step Closer To 10 Million Registered Players!

first post!! lol

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Are they including Wmexs in the player count?

Jakearoo is offline Amateur Gamer

Awesome, I bet they will have a great celebration when we hit 10 Million!!!!

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Wow! It would be cool if you were the ten millionth.

I remember they did something special for the one millionth member way back when during the launch: Who knows! The 10 millionth might get some special treatment too!
    I am lost

...FOREVER!!!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

That's so cool! They've never had an anniversary party since 5 Million players. Now they owe us 4 parties!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

haha, good point Arielle! I fully expect a HUUGE party for 10 million to make up for the missed milestones!
    I am lost

...FOREVER!!!

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

And I hope they will give us free things again, when they had the 5 million celebration event I thought the prizes would be different from each other and I claimed them all on the same character.

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

This is awesome!!! they owe us four parties, and I hope we get a ten million t-short for us and our pets, or maybe a housing item!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast