Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Japanese Relief Support - Exclusive Station Cash Cherry Blossom Tree (Updated!)

Many of our forum members have expressed concern over the recent events in Japan. There is a new and unique way to help support the Relief Effort that is on-going in Japan. Free Realms home owners will be pleased to hear there is a gorgeous Cherry Blossom tree available to purcahse for 500sc (450sc for members).

For every tree purchased, SOE will donate $10 to the Japan Tsunami and Earthquake Relief. We can only assume this item will be exclusive to this effort, just like the Holiday pets and Hati Earthquake Relief T-rex pet. if you are interested in owning this item it is great to know you will be supporting a cause as well.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Japanese Relief Support - Exclusive Station Cash Cherry Blossom Tree

awesome cool i will definetly buy one!! to save japan!!! and heck yea FIRST COMMENT!!! :p

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Sin
    Sin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Japanese Relief Support - Exclusive Station Cash Cherry Blossom Tree

sounds good hope they put it in the ps3 version cuz i will buy to help

PS3 IGN: Wrath & PS3 Guild: Las Noches

Piper is offline Master Gamer

OMG yay i have 500 sc when i can go online this weekend i will be sure to buy one.
    This is very kind of SOE and how there showing support for japan and helping them. This is a great way to help
    Im not pretty, Im not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
    ~ Katniss Everdeen ~ District 12 tribute

shjodan334 is offline Amateur Gamer

awesome i'll get one too!
    My IGN of course

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

I just bought one ^.^
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

I just bought one also!!!!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

chrisrocker11 is offline Newbie Explorer

My dad is helping japan hes helping to find lost people

lilwolfspirit is offline Amateur Gamer

Yaaaaaaaaays, I was waiting for something like this to show up Imma buy 2 when I get more SC

UtadaRulez is offline Amateur Gamer

I got one. Its so cute but so little.
    Utada & Lenora Spiritwalker
    Mystic Mayhem PS3 Guild Leaders: Tr3s and Utada

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast