Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms International Community Event - Fri, September 18th!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=566]Free Realms International Community Event - Fri, September 18th![/drupal]

We've just gotten word from Embajador Shingo that he's hosting a Free Realms Community Event for the International Community tomorrow morning! Here are the details about the party, hope to see you all there!

This month is a colorful one. Our Latin American friends celebrate their independence.

Free Realms is happy to celebrate the patriotic festivities of the following nine countries:

I invite you to join us to celebrate this Friday!

When: Friday, September 18, 2009
    Where: Wugachug
    Server: 3
    Time: 7am-9am Pacific Time
    What: Patriotic Event

I will wait for your cheer!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms International Community Event - Fri, September 18th!

Thats so cool! I dont think i can be there.
    What is it again?
    alot of news today
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

woot community event

9ninetails is offline Amateur Gamer

All i have to say is, "VIVA" *cough for those of you that dont know spanish i said "long live" cough* it refers to Mexico's celebration for its independence day. (spanish teacher is mexican so i learn Mexican things often in her class)

DONT QUESTION ME MORTALS, however if your mexican and i messed up fell free to correct me, but be nice when you do so, please.

also, WHY MUST THEY SCHEDULE EVERYTHING FOR WHEN IM NOT HOME, anyways im glad they are doing somthing like this.

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

Things like this are usually scheduled late at night or even midnight so that counts us in UK out too!!! I am not a late night owl so its good to be able to get to this one!!!

Been to the party for ages, really good fun
    Last edited by chutney; 09-18-2009 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

dis is really cool