Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default FRI TCG Tourney this Friday June 18th...Sparkling Tiara as this month's top prize!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2125]FRI TCG Tourney this Friday June 18th...Sparkling Tiara as this month's top prize![/drupal]

It's my pleasure and with much excitement to announce that FreeRealms TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI TCG Tourney! The lead designer will be stopping by to say hi and to visit with everyone. He'll be there at the start of the event to hang out and chat with us. He plans on staying 30 - 60 minutes so make sure you're on time! He can't play since he's a SOE employee, but it will be fun to be able to chat with him.

Last month, we held our third TCG party and were greatly impressed by the 150+ players that showed up for a chance at the great prizes that we were offering! Our goal for our June TCG Party is to exceed 200 players in the room!

The Prizes at our tournaments featured so far have been great. We've tried to bring a selection of cards to build your decks as we continue with these parties, and virtual rewards for those fashion-minded players! But we think our prizes for June 18th will be the best ones yet--we're giving away TEN Sparkling Tiaras! These Crowns are extremely rare and valuable (found only in TCG booster packs). By putting your card skills to the test on June 18th, you can have a chance to own a brand new Tiara!

Below is a list of all the prizes to be won on June 18th at 5pm to 8pm PT. The prizes are available for both members and non-members to win and enjoy! So come on out to party with the staff and members of FRI--even if you don't play you can come and chat with us all in the lobby!

Everyone that Participates: Pixie Party Hat
    1st Place: Card Champion’s Case
    Top 10: Sparkling Tiara
    Top 25: Card Champion’s Rod
    Win 1 Game: 2000 Coins
    Win 2 Games: 2000 Coins
    Win 3 Games: 2000 Coins
    Win 4 Games: 2000 Coins

Win 5 Games: Fiery Oil Diamond Shard
    Win 6 Games: 2000 Coins
    Win 7 Games: 2000 Coins
    Win 8 Games: 2000 Coins
    Win 9 Games: 2000 Coins

Win 10 Games: Electric Oil Diamond Shard
    Win 11 Game: 4000 Coins
    Win 12 Games: 4000 Coins
    Win 13 Games: 4000 Coins
    Win 14 Games: 4000 Coins
    Win 15 Games: 18000 Coins
    </p>
    If you add all that up, winning 15 games will get 50,000 coins! Special thanks to SOE and Super Mustachio for setting up another great FRI Tourney!

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI TCG Tourney this Friday June 18th...Sparkling Tiara as this month's top prize!

Nooo I dont have any of those prizes and I'll be on vacation D:
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: FRI TCG Tourney this Friday June 18th...Sparkling Tiara as this month's top prize!

Awesome! I will definately be there!

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

cool this one i will be able to make it to

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Yes finally another FRI tcg touney i cant wait i will make this for the great prizes
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

Tye_Swordprince is offline Amateur Gamer

Can't wait. This should be a great event!

oh wow! i finally have a chance to get the fiery shard!

what a great list of prizes!

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

wow!! Its like being promised an amazing shard and lots of coins!!!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Yes! Its like i already have the shard! :-D
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Yes! An awesome list of prizes, as ever.

Thank you sooo much Autumn, Super Mustachio and everyone else at SOE and FRI for arranging this.

Best news is, I will actually be able to attend this one! I have been after that electric shard forever!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast