Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1791]Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party! [/drupal]

Here at FRI, we are looking forward to our April TCG Partywhich will be held Friday April 16th at 5:00pm to 8:00pm PT. This party will be featuring some great prizes for all to enjoy, including eight foil cards up for grabs! Click here to see all prizes which will be available tonight!

We can also release the information for our May TCG Party and wanted to give our members a preview of what is to come! The following tournament and prizes will be available for players to win on May 21st at 5pm to 8pm PT.

The Winner will Receive (in addition to the prizes mentioned below):
    Card Champions Case Virtual Reward

The Top five players will all Receive:
    Toyger Whistle Virtual Reward (WOW)

The Top Ten players will all Receive:
    Four 5,000 coin virtual rewards (each)

The Top Ten players will all Receive:
    Card Champions Rod Virtual Reward
    All Players who compete are eligible for these prizes - no matter what place you are in!:
    Lazi Promo Card - Rewarded after 3 Wins.
    5,000 Coin Virtual Reward - Rewarded after 6 wins.
    Pixie Party Hat - Rewarded after playing one game.
    1,000 Virtual Coin Reward - Rewarded after playing one game.

We hope you all can make it out tonight and May 21st for some great party fun with the Staff & Members of FRI!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party! Join us tonight for April's Party!

Oh wow. I might have to join now! Want that VR!

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party! Join us tonight for April's Party!

Wait....hold the phone did you say may 21st!? -looks at date again- YOU DID! Thats my birthday...sooo I won't be able to make it....DD: Having a sleepover I think and a party idk...dang it. Good Luck everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quite the preview. I'll have to find a reminder more useful than my phone, heh.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

oOo I really want a toyger! Don't think it will happen but I will try my bestest!

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

OMG i want that card champions rod. i wish you guys would have that tonight i am soooo getting that rod next month
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

A Toyger, too bad I have one already Can you have two running around your house?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

naturelover724 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    i think the cat is SO CUTE but ....................i dont know how to get it and even if i did i probably wouldnt pull it off any advice

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine Roseglade View Post
    Wait....hold the phone did you say may 21st!? -looks at date again- YOU DID! Thats my birthday...sooo I won't be able to make it....DD: Having a sleepover I think and a party idk...dang it. Good Luck everyone!
    hope you have a great B-day

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    A Toyger, too bad I have one already Can you have two running around your house?
    if you get 2 can i have 1 i don have any i am new to this
    Last edited by naturelover724; 04-17-2010 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party!

Oh cute Toyger! Hey the 21st is the day after my sisters (in game Violetpetal) birthday

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Preview for May 21st Party!

Im so excited about this! We get to give away 5 Toygear Whistles!!!!! Thats EPIC! Anyhow, i'm sharing my avatar in case anyone wants to use it. WE need to remind people about the TCG tourney and their chance to win such an awesome prize! I'm curious to see how many members we can get to change their avis for the week lol This will sure confuse a lot of ppl.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/a.../toygear-1.jpg