Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Friday December 17th 8-11pm (Eastern)

FreeRealmsInsider.com would like to invite everyone to our next TCG Party, held Friday December 17th at 8pm to 11pm (Eastern). Like all of our tournaments, we'll have a range of different prizes available for all players to earn and enjoy. These tournaments are a great chance to meet new friends, test your skills, and just hang around with the members and staff of FRI!

Our last tournament had over 300 players show up for a chance to win our awesome prizes. Looking for a last minute holiday outfit? How about we try something a little less traditional this year. For December's tournament we'll be giving away the complete rocker set to some lucky individuals! But if that is not a big enough prize, we will also be giving away Five Chugawug Bandit masks and Five Penguin Masks!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

edgar151 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Friday December 17th 7-11pm (Eastern)

Awesome!(:
    The Heart Of Free Realms, Sanctuary!
    Free Realms launched on the PS3!

Reguah is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Friday December 17th 8-11pm (Eastern)

[QUOTE=Ashley Preciousfable;542382]

For December's tournament we'll be giving away the complete rocker set to some lucky individuals! QUOTE]

Does this mean if i want the rocker hat i need to win 3 times, but it's not sure i'll get the hat? or does everyone get one if they win 3 games?

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - Friday December 17th 8-11pm (Eastern)

Awww I can't make it! I always go off at 8 pm D: But awesome prizes! I want a penguin mask so bad >.<

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Now I can try to get the Rocker Pants and Vest without having to pay millions of coins!

MusicMaster is offline Amateur Gamer

A rocker set....?I'll be there
    I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows that well. -Psalms 139:14 <3

Jillian Rosehill is offline Master Gamer

TCG of epic proportions!

Does this mean it's 7-10 p.m. Central?

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

It says eastern....

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

I know. It says 8-11 p.m. EASTERN, but I was asking if it was 7-10 p.m. CENTRAL.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast