Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider TCG Party - FRI-day March 19th - TODAY!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1624]Free Realms Insider TCG Party - FRI-day March 19th - TODAY! [/drupal]

Earlier we announced that we will be hosting another trading card event in the Official SOE TCG Event area - This event will be hosted in place of our usual FRIday forum events, so we hope to see you all out to play. It is open for all players starting and experienced in the trading card games - even if you just have a starter deck! All players will be eligible for great prizes.

Please note that the time has moved an hour ahead due to Day Light Savings time which started this past Sunday in many areas of North America and around the world. The Tournament will start FRI-day March 19th at 9:59pm to 12:59am (Eastern), Be sure to check in game for "local listings".We hope this will still allow many of our members to show up and have fun with us!

The Tournament will feature some fantastic prizes! All players who complete at least one match will receive 1,000 coins and the Pixie Party Hat Trading Card. These are the rest of the awesome prizes:

Card Duelist Shirt - Awarded to all players from 1st to 16th place.
    Vittorio - Awarded to all players from 1st to 12th place.
    Thar She Blows! - Awarded for winning at least 3 games.
    Card Champion's Case - Awarded to the player in 1st place.
    Champion's Tournament Winnings (5,000 coins!) - Awarded to the Player in 1st Place.
    This is sure to be a great event and a chance to get to know the staff here at Freerealmsinsider.com and your fellow members better. Be sure to bring your "A" game and we'll see you there!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - FRI-day March 19th - Tournament start time has changed!

Wow there's no way I'm coming lol I'm not going on at 10 at night to duel lol
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - FRI-day March 19th - Tournament start time has changed!

I am brand new to this and put together a deck with that auto deck maker tool can I play as a beginner? Only one way to learn right..jump right in, lol see you all there! Cat

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by cathearder View Post
    I am brand new to this and put together a deck with that auto deck maker tool can I play as a beginner? Only one way to learn right..jump right in, lol see you all there! Cat
    Absolutely...

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Benji Windyhair is offline Explorer

I won't be able to make it to this tournament. Will FRI be hosting other tournaments in the future for a chance to win the Vittorio and Thar She Blows promo cards?

hirdsaw is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon5 Re: Free Realms Insider TCG Party - FRI-day March 19th - Tournament start time has changed!

Yeah, I won't be able to make this one either, didn't know it was gonna be so late - especially since I'm 2 hours ahead of you guys, so for me it starts at 12 o'clock Saturday morning

<Salvator>

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh boy, oh boy! This is going to be so much fun! I don't even care if I win. What will really be fun is chatting with everyone so even if you don't want to play be sure and try to come in to the tournament area so you can chat and have fun with all our famous and infamous leaders! LOL

If you just want to chat be sure and click the "Not ready" button then the computer won't put you in a game. It is great fun to chat and watch the leader boards as people win their games!

Hope to see lots of you there! YAY!! for FRI day!

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

i think i will be able to make it not sure thought but i will try

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

*dusts off cards* Better get that work done extra early, then. Luck of the Irish to you all!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I can't wait!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast