Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider Surpasses 10,000 Members! Let's Celebrate!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2898]Free Realms Insider Surpasses 10,000 Members! Let's Celebrate![/drupal]

LAST DAY TO ENTER!

Wow! Free Realms Insider has experienced rapid growth this summer and we are thrilled to note that we have now surpassed the 10,000 member mark! We certainly can't let a milestone like this go unnoticed, so to celebrate we will be giving away a $10 (1000) Station Cash card.

To enter, simply post your favorite FRI memory here on this thread. We'll accept entries for one week, with the contest closing on Sunday, Sept 5th, 2010 at midnight EST. You can post as many memories as you'd like, but each forum member will only be entered one time. We'll hold a random drawing on Monday, Sept 6th to determine the winner.

Thanks again for making this a wonderful community!

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Surpasses 10,000 Members! Let's Celebrate!

Yay, you posted it!
    My memory- When I first joined, remembering how nice and helpfull people were, and still are!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

HSlater351 is offline Newbie Explorer

My favorite memory is that my four kids (11,9,5 and 2) all have their own FR accounts and they all like to play together. It is fun to watch them interacting in a virtual game and for the older ones it is a great way to practice grammar and spelling.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

My favorite FRI memory would be all the parties
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

My Favorite memory was when i first started FRI that day i will never forget

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

my favorite memory (and possibly least favorite) was when i said i bought like everything everywhere but it turns out i was scammed of like 50 million coins so i didn't have any money and i had to explain to everyone what happened lol

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

My best memory in FRI was when Nyappylove (Serena Marks) posted my drawing of Ichigo and she ducked taped me in a closet with my drawing staring at me, o.o
    Last edited by GrimmjowJagerjaques; 08-29-2010 at 11:10 AM.

Janex is offline Amateur Gamer

Hello Im Janex Lionheart , and mine good memory from FRI was ...
    I have been played free realms for a long time and i kinda like it , a lot of my friends was from Insiders and they said always why you dont join it but i was thinking its too hard or something so anyway one day i just Helped everyone on Free Realms and become active on Insiders and Then i just checked wow I kinda have now a lot posts maybe i can try , and next day Ashley sent me message im accepted to Insiders then i was so happy and friends on Insiders Accepted me fast in the guild then we had my welcome party and a lot fun. Thank you Ashley for accepting me in Insiders and for making so awesome guild and helpful website with all your friends . This is the best Memory of Free Realms I remember good!!!
    Last edited by Janex; 08-29-2010 at 11:22 AM.

my favorite time had to be talking with Autumn roselake....about.....wait for it...........WILD PIXEL STALLIONS i had a great time.
    another one of my favorite memories is when i was thinking about quitting freerealms.....soooo many people were trying to get me to stay......it was surprising and sweet to see that they cared.
    Last edited by Mitchell Braveshield1; 08-29-2010 at 11:13 AM.
    when asked about the logic of 'Jaws', sky said this:
    It was made a long time ago, people weren't as smart back then... That's my only answer.

spazking55 is offline Pro Gamer

One of my favorite memories happened yesterday actually. Aaron Esko was making another music video and a bunch of Insider and I helped him.It took forever to finish the video because random people started showing up and the people who were there didn't quite cooperate.But over all it was fun Aaron actually put a picture of a "Magic Walrus" in the video for some reason.

Here is the link:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...s&videoid=1369
    The Magic It Calls To Me!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast