Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider January Contest! Win a Prize Pack, TCG Consumable Virtual Reward or $5 SC Card! Ends January 31st!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1111]Free Realms Insider January Contest! Win a Prize Pack, TCG Consumable Virtual Reward or $5 SC Card! Ends January 31st![/drupal]

The year 2009 was an exciting one here on the young and growing Free Realms Insider site! Our January contest will serve as a reflection of the past year. All FRI forum members will have an opportunity to win a Free Realms Prize Pack, a TCG Consumable Virtual Reward or a $5 (500) Station Cash card!

In order to enter the contest, please visit the thread located HERE in the contest section of the forum. Remember that only forum members can enter our contests, so please sign up if you have not already done so!

Default Re: Free Realms Insider January Contest! Win a Prize Pack, Jukebox or $5 Station Cash Card! Ends January 31st!

Wow, this is going to be hard.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider January Contest! Win a Prize Pack, Jukebox or $5 Station Cash Card! Ends January 31st!

Are these unique page-views or total?

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

I think this is how many times the homepage of FRI was visited. I still need to know for sure though.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

I guess I'm going with guesswork again ...

im going to win that maybe .............maybe not
    Lana del Rey <3

KatyIceriver is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by EatMonkies View Post
    Are these unique page-views or total?
    i never win stuff like this.. but there's always hope!
    -Katy Iceriver-

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

Icon1 Re: Free Realms Insider January Contest! Win a Prize Pack, Jukebox or $5 Station Cash Card! Ends January 31st!

i hope i win but i dont win anything IF I DO WIN THEN THIS WELL HAPPEN: but i well never win
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

alexa656 is offline Amateur Gamer

hope i win really need the sc but if i dont oh well...wats in the prize pack?

I LOVE COOKIES!!!
    IN GAME NAME ALEXA305
    ...<INSIDERS>...

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

heh i hope i got it right!

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Spoiler: show
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.