Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider Freedom March Today to Celebrate Martin Luther King Day!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1206]Free Realms Insider Freedom March Today to Celebrate Martin Luther King Day![/drupal]

Martin Luther King, Jr is a famous civil rights leader who fought for racial equality in the United States. We celebrate a federal holiday in his memory each January. To commemorate him, Free Realms Insider will be sponsoring two Freedom and Peace Marches today.

The Freedom and Peace Marches will be held at the following times:
    * 3:30 pm EST (which is 2:30 pm CST and 12:30 am PST)
    * 9:00 pm EST (which is 8:00 pm CST and 6:00 pm PST)
    Each march will begin at the Insiders "Rock" located on the SE corner of Main Street in Sanctuary on Server One. Izzi Stormheart will be leading the march. The march will then proceed to Seaside. We hope that you can make it!

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Freedom March Today to Celebrate Martin Luther King Day!

Cool i hope i can make it. i better finish my HW
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

ashley is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Freedom March Today to Celebrate Martin Luther King Day!

cool might come if i dont have to babysit
    i'm in love with edward cullen

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

I am gonna wear Black and White for the occasion!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I hope I'll be able to make this one. Server 1, especially in Sanctuary, isn't a good spot for me, though, so maybe I'll join in when you guys start running. I finally have a use for my full Blackspore outfit!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Izzy! This sounds perfect! I love that we are doing this! THANK YOU! Hmmm.... I wonder if I have anything black and white to wear! ... going off to look.. LOL

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Cant wait! Try my best to be there..

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Where is everybody?

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Where is everybody?
    There's still another half hour to go for the 3:30 EST one, and an hour from the time you posted lol. (Or at least I hope so...)
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 01-18-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

i would go but im in a tourney
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast