Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default FRI-Day Contest for Friday, March 6th! Win a Spider Bite Sword or Traffic Cone Hat!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1517]FRI-Day Contest for Friday, March 6th! Win a Spider Bite Sword or Traffic Cone Hat![/drupal]

Yay! It's FRI-Day again! Hopefully Spring will be on its way soon. Thank you to forum member Sylvester for submitting today's winning idea. Sylvester wins a Traffic Cone Hat VR.

Today's FRI-Day contest will give our members a chance to predict the "end" of Free Realms. The best entry (as selected by FRI staff) will win a Spider Bite Sword Code from comic #1! All entrants will be entered in a drawing to win a Traffic Cone Hat VR.

Details on the contest can be found HERE in the contest section of our forum.
    Good luck to all and thank goodness it's FRI-Day!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI-Day Contest for Friday, March 6th! Win a Spider Bite Sword or Traffic Cone Hat!

Hmm... this seems a bit hard. -Begins to think of some funny story-
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Default Re: FRI-Day Contest for Friday, March 6th! Win a Spider Bite Sword or Traffic Cone Hat!

One day,Ambassador Pex accidentally fell into a cyclone-ish sea and it makes a glitch!
    All players that are currently online like a magnet,attracted to the cyclone!It's very difficult to fight the cyclone,and...Enforcers also attracted to the cyclone!And when new log ins made,their players also went to 'Wmexs clones'.And FR is vanished from the MMORPG's history...

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

yay cool game!

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Spoiler: show
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.

huisinsauce is offline Amateur Gamer

2012 (Free Realms version)

...In the distant land of the realms... Free Realms to be exact, there was a distress, so small in fact, no one knew. no one could see, hear, or smell nothing wrong in the mist, of the foggy waters in Blackspore. This is where our scene of this life changing event happened. So I, Huisinsauce, was traveling in the waters, searching the land of the great fossils everyone told me about. Since I am a level 20 explorer, I knew that these WERE NOT dinosaur fossils... they were alien remains. I couldn't tell for sure. no one around... but me. Scared, I looked for a friend, a rep, anyone one. If they were aliens planning there massive invasion, I knew, the realms had to prepare themselves...
    The next day, I was talking with a friend, about this "incident." He just stood there, laughing, saying this was too impossible. But I had also told him, in the lyrics to "It's Your World" (aka Free Realms theme song), there was an exact quote, "Nothing's impossible." We went to Blackspore, and the fossils were totally gone, not a bit left. Then it hit me, the aliens were toying with us. My friend told me to stop investigating and to give up. I decided also, to leave it at that, and to go about my life, enjoying and indulging in the glory of Free Realms. About a month later we started hearing stories about Snowhill's mountains shifting as well as underwater volcanoes in Seaside. Earthquakes spawned everywhere at random times and all of Free Realms was in trouble. People started to evacuate onto mammoth sized ships in Sanctuary. People gasped in awe of these goliaths. We had hope...
    Just as we were about to enter the ships, a massive wave from Seaside swept at us with its lashing bite. No one or nothing could withstand this amount of this brute force against us. Five referees along with half of the people were eaten by the wave... gone.
    I was starting to think back, how the aliens could do this. How do these events connect? Since I was on the top of the Sanctuary palace, the fierce waves couldn't reach me, at least not for very long until I was washed away. Through a vague image in my sweating eyes, I could see a large ship upon Free Realms. It was at the ice tower in Snowhill. With a beam of cosmic energy, It was feeding into the tower. Survivors, crying and pleading, had never seen such a horrible thing... Three hours later, the ship passed, Free Realms was gone, everything in black dust. no one but me, ravenous, parched. Now it is exactly one year from that tragic moment, but me? yup still all alone. Now I have decided to move on, to rebuild the realms, because now, it's my world, I could do whatever I want to do, However I want to... nothing's impossible...

The Epic End

Epilogue: Everything here is going along well, still working on this bridge, still haven't found anyone after five years, quite scary really.

savvyjoe is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Re: FRI-Day Contest for Friday, March 6th! Win a Spider Bite Sword or Traffic Cone Hat!

My Story

Pex said it himself, he is thinking of something for our one millionth mark. When were all asleep pex will luanch his attack. He will set of an overload of carziness. Then ......... FR will ............ go into overload and split in half. THE END

P.S look out for anything supisous

munchyjmon83 is offline Explorer

Yay, it's FRI-day!
    munchyjmon83