Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider Contest Ends May 31st -- Free Station Cash Game Cards!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=50]Free Realms Insider Contest Ends May 31st -- Free Station Cash Game Cards![/drupal]

I'm sure that many of you remember the current Free Realms Contest that we're running here at Free Realms Insider, giving away 3 Free Realms starter cards on May 31st.

We've decided to add a few prizes to our contest, since most of you already have accounts, and starter cards will only work on new accounts!

We're going to start by giving away an additional starter card every day through May 31st, starting today, selected randomly from the list of members that join the forum each day! If you're unfamiliar with Starter Cards, please read our article containing details of Free Realms Starter Cards.

For all of our members that already have accounts (most of you!), we're also giving away 2 $5 Wal-Mart Station Cash cards and 1 $10 Target Station Cash card! The Wal-Mart cards give you 500 Station Cash points and includes an exclusive blue ninja hood for your in-game dog! The Target card gives you 1000 Station Cash points and includes an exclusive red pirate hat for your in-game dog!

We're giving away a total of 14 Free Starter Cards and 3 Free Station Cash cards! In order to be eligible to win these great prizes, you simply need to be a member of our Free Realms Forums. Join now!

The daily winners will be posted in the following thread: Official Winners Thread for First Free Realms Insider Giveaway Contest (Official Winners Thread for First Free Realms Insider Giveaway Contest!)

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Contest Ends May 31st -- Free Station Cash Game Cards!

This sounds like an amazing contest... thanks guys. I got a free starter code from someone once, but I ended up giving it back to them because I don't feel like making a new account, when my current account has Level 20 in almost all of the non-member classes, it'd be too much work. The whole starter card thing is dumb... they should just let anyone use a starter card to get 1 free month, but limit it to 1 per account. It'd be sweet to win this contest and not have to fork out my own cash for another month. *fingers crossed*

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Contest Ends May 31st -- Free Station Cash Game Cards!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    This sounds like an amazing contest... thanks guys. I got a free starter code from someone once, but I ended up giving it back to them because I don't feel like making a new account, when my current account has Level 20 in almost all of the non-member classes, it'd be too much work. The whole starter card thing is dumb... they should just let anyone use a starter card to get 1 free month, but limit it to 1 per account. It'd be sweet to win this contest and not have to fork out my own cash for another month. *fingers crossed*
    Yup yup, we realized this the other day, that most of the members on here really wouldn't want a starter card, so we picked up some more for new members and the other SC cards (the bonus ones cause the regular ones are boring!) for people like you!

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    Yup yup, we realized this the other day, that most of the members on here really wouldn't want a starter card, so we picked up some more for new members and the other SC cards (the bonus ones cause the regular ones are boring!) for people like you!
    This is awesome! Thanks so much! Have you considered giving away a few of your starter cards over on WI? Maybe get a few new people hooked...?

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Sabaku is offline Newbie Explorer

Sounds amazing, I want a pirate hat sooo bad for my pet

ellafrance is offline Explorer

Amazing contest! I want to get a pet sooo badly.

It's your world!

xoRockerGirlxo is offline Amateur Gamer

Awesome, Kade! More stuff to win! xD
    "I know you, you know me! One thing I can tell you is you got to be free!"

lindafriendly is offline Explorer

Awesome! Thanks for having the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    This is awesome! Thanks so much! Have you considered giving away a few of your starter cards over on WI? Maybe get a few new people hooked...?
    You beat me to the punch, I had plans to put it up this afternoon:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...e-station-cash

July is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    You beat me to the punch, I had plans to put it up this afternoon:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...e-station-cash
    hehe - sorry! I went over and added some encouragement!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>