Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Insider Celebrates 1,000 Active Members! Win Station Cash Tonight at 9:30 pm EST!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=87]Free Realms Insider Celebrates 1,000 Active Members! Win Station Cash Tonight at 9:30 pm EST![/drupal]

The Free Realms Insider community proudly surpassed a milestone of its own today - we now have 1,000 active members! master candy was the 1,000th active member to sign up this afternoon. At 9:30 pm EST tonight, we'll raffle off a $5 Station Cash card to celebrate. You must be online (here in the Free Realms Insider forum) to win so be sure to stop by!

We look forward to adding many more members in the future. Thanks to all of you for making this a great place!

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Celebrates 1,000 Members! Win Station Cash Tonight at 9:30 pm EST!

The description wasn't very clear... do we have to be online on the FRI forum at 9:30 pm, or are we going to meet up in-game again?

x3Kiwi is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Insider Celebrates 1,000 Members! Win Station Cash Tonight at 9:30 pm EST!

The description wasn't very clear... do we have to be online on the FRI forum at 9:30 pm, or are we going to meet up in-game again?
    I believe she means on Freerealms Insider, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Awesome! I'll be sure to be here. That's so nice of you all to raffle off a station card.

hianon is offline Amateur Gamer

Thats Awesome!!
    i need Station cash
    <--- look at mah cool siggy!! made by freindforever

Yemo45 is offline Newbie Explorer

Cool this is just like the real free realms
    Yemo45

freddys is offline Explorer

Woot! We have gone a long way! Congratulations FRI!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Online at the free realms insider forums.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes, you must be online here at the FRI forums in order to win. I've updated the article to clarify that.

cadexn is offline Explorer

awesome, hope i'm lucky enough to get picked ;P

Sabaku is offline Newbie Explorer

woot, 1,000th member, thats awesome.

I'm glad to see these forums getting bigger and bigger!