Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms featured in FUN Magazine - includes exclusive Purple Triceratops code!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1158]Free Realms featured in FUN Magazine - includes exclusive Purple Triceratops code![/drupal]

Free Realms will be featured in the current issue of "FUN! Online Games" magazine. The Magazine features tips and guides for popular online games that are fun for kids and family alike. Previous issues have brought many cool facts about Club penguin, Wizard 101 and even Webkinz!

This issue will bring a House Decorating guide, a guide to Pets and Exclusive Purple Triceratops code for you to use within the game pictured below! The Triceratops if a very popular pet and already has many different colors available. This purple dinosaur will only be available through FUN magazine and will most likely not be available in other venues in the future - this is your best chance to get this exclusive color!

FUN! can be found in many stores across the US ranging from gaming and hobby stores to grocery stores and everything else in between. Be sure to check your local store or you can order it online from Beckett here.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms featured in FUN Magazine - includes exclusive Purple Triceratops code!

...Makes me wonder what made me think this wasn't front-page news.
    Well, I've never bought a magazine, but I personally don't think I'll start anytime soon. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms featured in FUN Magazine - includes exclusive Purple Triceratops code!

where do they sell this magazine?
    kinda lame a magazine all on games. why not tell kids how fun it is outside and try to inspire them to have their own real adventures?

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Spoiler: show
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jzpoodle View Post
    where do they sell this magazine?
    FUN! can be found in many stores across the US ranging from gaming and hobby stores to grocery stores and everything else in between. Be sure to check your local store or you can order it online from Beckett here.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

mrjb1 is offline Explorer

I play Wizard 101! And I used to play Club Penguin!
    AW YEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!

Find me on Server 1-5-6-8
    In game name: Woo Hoo

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm going to order it online. I can't find FUN! magazines anywhere and I rarely see Beckett magazines.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

RzlClearWatr is offline Master Gamer

OMG!! a PURPLE triceratops! OMG! i want it!

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Lol i want it too but it will take too weeks to get with my amount of allowance lol.

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

I will be getting me a purple dino too!
    w00t!!
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

Gabriel Phantomcharm is offline Master Gamer

Awesome!!

Gabriel Phantomcharm
    <The Great Brotherhood>
    Server1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast