Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Facebook -- Vote for your favorite halloween costume! *Update*

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=764]Free Realms Facebook -- Vote for your favorite halloween costume! *Update*[/drupal]

Earlier today, The Official Free Realms Facebook fan page (say that three times fast!) announced that they would be holding a popularity contest for the station cash costumes by posting pictures of the individual costumes, the one who was awarded the most "Likes" from Facebook fans would be featured in the Station Cash Store with a discount.

The contest will run on the page until Wednesday October 21st at 5pm Pacific time. The images have not been uploaded yet as they are having technical difficulties, but should be up on the fan page shortly. As added note, you will need to be a registered user of facebook to participate.

The fan page also mentioned that they will have a bunch of new Station Cash costumes available in the next few days! Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for more information and Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

Update: The Official Free Realms Page - It sounds like these costumes will be live even sooner than I thought, so I'm going to change this contest around a little bit to include even more costumes than originally planned. Stay tuned, and be sure to log in soon to check them out!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Facebook -- Vote for your favorite halloween costume!

Please remember: Do not post your facebook name or ID. This is considered personal information Freerealmsinsider.com - Thanks!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Oh lord, not MORE sc costumes...

Lance is offline Newbie Explorer

Some poeple can't get SC cause they don't live in the states like me.

Rockin4jonas is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Facebook -- Vote for your favorite halloween costume! *Update*

Cooollzzz!
    Roxan Sparrow

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Facebook -- Vote for your favorite halloween costume! *Update*

Looks like there is still nothing up.. im all there literally all day at work.. ill be sure to keep my eyes peeled for anything =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!