Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Experiencing Difficulties - Security Certificate Has Expired! *UPDATED*

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2660]Free Realms Experiencing Difficulties - Security Certificate Has Expired! *UPDATED*[/drupal]

Free Realms Players have reported difficulties logging into the game this evening. While members are able to log into the forums and site, when they click the button to load a server of their choice, each member is presented the same error by their browser:

We currently have no word on what the problem is with the site, or why the certificate has expired. It is never a good idea to visit a site that may have been compromised, and while we doubt Free Realms has been hacked, we do suggest members do not try and load the game until the problem has been resolved as it may effect the developers work on the servers or character information.

Its important to note that all members are experiencing this problem, and it is not exclusive to one browser or one person. Your account has not been hacked. Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for more information as it becomes available!

Update (August 9th @ 11:24am EST): Free Realms went down for maintenance earlier this morning and is now back online and all problems appear to have been resolved. Players should now be able to log into Free Realms with no problems!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Experiencing Difficulties - Security Certificate Has Expired!

I created a new account and it works yippie. You can't exit out though. It only doesn't work when I hit play now.

davwild is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Experiencing Difficulties - Security Certificate Has Expired!

I was wondering why it said that

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

oh good now i know
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

I'll wait til they've fixed it even if I wanna make a couple of trades nowww. Thanks for the notification Ash

CometWinterheart is offline Explorer

Well, I was wondering of what happened to FR, thank you for explaining.

Meanwhile, I'm not going to risk of logging in the game until it is fixed, I'm scared... >_<

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

I will check the fourms for a update.

Haley Azureocean is offline Amateur Gamer

I Was worried my account was hacked or something which was really odd.I was just thinking what was going on and i was like where can I get more info then i though FRI and im thankful you guys are always therewhen We need you!
    IGN:Metal Chick
    Servers: All
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Softballlove19 is offline Pro Gamer

Soooo.....i wonder when servers will be up then!

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Aww, and I was just going to go on! Good thing I always check the headlines on FRI first, or I would have panicked. -_-
    Allons-y.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast