Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Is Down For Maintenance -- Free Realms is now available for everyone to play. *UPDATED*

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2668]Free Realms Is Down For Maintenance -- Free Realms is now available for everyone to play. *UPDATED*[/drupal]

Following last nights problems with the Security Certificate, Free Realms and all SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) sites and forums have gone down for maintenance. While it says that this Maintenance was scheduled, there was no word from the Ambassadors on Free Realms that the site would be taken down for any period of time.

There is no word yet on when Free Realms and other SOE games will be available to play once again, or if this maintenance will address the Security Certificate Expiration. Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for more updates as they become available!

Update (August 9th @ 8:42am EST): Thanks to member Vestaloyne for informing us that the servers will be down from 2am to 8am PST (5am to 11am EST) according to The Agency Facebook page.

Update (August 9th @ 11:23am EST): Free Realms is back online and all issues appear to be resolved. No updates were added during this down time as it was for server problems.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Is Down For Maintenance -- Free Realms Still Unavailable to Players.

I just went to check and found that. Oh well lol. -Waits for FR to work-

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Misty is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Is Down For Maintenance -- Free Realms Still Unavailable to Players.

it took me to the homepage and then i hit log in and it was like that. i was just like oh come on

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Thats what happend to me too. :/

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Leeannz is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, that's what i saw. ..... dumb ppl who like to hack things!!!

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

-still wonders what the heck SOE is doing- The servers have been down since 9 pm (est) last night.. >_>

Misty is offline Master Gamer

it seems like some update because its been down for almost 12 hours.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Aww...darn it.

How will I ever get my Robbie loot now? Since there is a different time zone here, I won't be able to get back on until 4:30 in the afternoon (In other words, 1:30 a.m. EST).

-hoping to be able to get in Free Realms-
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

This has happened to over 12,000,000 players. And yes, it is for the Certificate error. Their getting an new one.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Vestaloyne is offline Explorer

Actually, there was word from SOE if you happen to be a fan of The Agency: Covert Ops.

It appears as though the maintnence is schedled from 2:00AM to 8:00AM PST

Looks like we'll have to wait another two and a half hours from the time of my post.

I hope this helps.

-Vestaloyne

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast