Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Community Event Today - Ninja Brawl From 12 - 2 pm PST

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=473]Free Realms Community Event Today - Ninja Brawl From 12 - 2 pm PST[/drupal]

Free Realms is sponsoring a Ninja Brawl community event today. Here are the details.

There are few that can match the fighting skills of a ninja. They appear from nowhere and can disappear again just as mysteriously. The only true challenge of a ninja’s abilities is fighting another ninja.
    From time to time a gathering is called to pit the students of these ancient ways against one another. It’s called a “Ninja Brawl” and you are invited. Sharpen your shuriken and practice your Dragon Strike because the only easy duel was the last one.

Friday September 4th, 2009
    12pm – 2pm Pacific Time
    Server 1
    Shrouded Glade
    To join the brawl, make sure you appear at the scheduled time and place. Once you are there the goal is to duel. Send duel requests to other players and accept any requests you get. Once the brawl is over, everyone returns to the shadows ...until the next brawl is announced.

Are you not a ninja yet? If you have combat skills from another job such as warrior or brawler you may have what it takes to become a ninja. Speak to Ty in Lakeshore. Pass his tests and he will teach you the ancient fighting techniques of the Flying Dragon Clan.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event Today - Ninja Brawl From 12 - 2 pm PST

I'll be at school...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I will try to stop by both events today. Just curious why they're scheduled at the same time. But when you think about it, two hours should be enough time to do both, but of course i'll be spending more time as a ninja

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

Well that was fun I left pretty early because it wasn't very fun being unable to talk to people :/ Although I did get to do some duels! I only won 2 of the probably 5 duels I participated in lol