Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Community Event - Thursday, August 13th - 9am Pacific Time!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=354]Free Realms Community Event - Thursday, August 13th - 9am Pacific Time![/drupal]

As many of you may be aware, SOE has opened up Free Realms in other language markets, starting with Spanish and will be continuing to French and German.

Autumn Roselake and I have been working with Embajador Shingo (the new Spanish-speaking community ambassador) today to help hammer out the details for a community gathering tomorrow morning at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern).

We understand that many of you may be at work or school at this time, but we'd love to see a big turnout of Free Realms Insider members! Come and help welcome the Latin community to Free Realms!

The party will be hosted on Server 3, and Daddio will be streaming it live via ustream: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/insiders-on-freerealms

Click "read more" to see his invitation and the details for the gathering!
    My dear friends,

I want to thank you for accepting me as your community ambassador here at Free Realms. As you may already know I represent the Spanish community and I am happy and excited to form part of such a great family. Where your imagination is your game!

You are invited to take part along with many others in our Welcoming celebration, dancing, chatting and much more, don’t miss out.

Information:

Server: 3
    Zone: Sea Side
    Time: 9:00 am (Pacific Time)
    Who: "Shingo" and all his friends
    Celebration: "Welcoming Party"
    Occasion: a social union

Mis queridos amigos,

Gracias por aceptarme como su nuevo embajador aquí en Free Realms. Como se darán cuenta represento a la comunidad de habla hispana, y me da gusto formar parte de una familia donde la diversión es creada por la imaginación (ustedes).

Los invito que pasen un día de juego, diversión y convivencia en compañía de todos sus amigos y seres queridos. No falten, podremos charlar bailar y mucho mas.

Información:

Servidor: 3
    Zona: Sea Side
    Locación: La Fogata / El Lunador
    Tiempo: 9:00 a.m. (tiempo pacifico)
    Quien: "Shingo" y todos sus amigos y amigas
    Celebración: "Bienvenidos"
    Ocasión: una unión social

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Thursday, August 13th - 9am Pacific Time!

ill be there

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Thursday, August 13th - 9am Pacific Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8430 View Post
    ill be there
    Awesome! Tell everyone you know, I really want this to be a success for Shingo!

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

okay my best buddys spanish speaking

Kate Darkcastle is offline Amateur Gamer

¡Amigos agradables! I' el ll sea allí si puedo retrasar mi fecha del almuerzo.

(Welcome friends! I'll be there if I can delay my lunch date.)

Earthmath is offline Explorer

Aww, I'm at school right now, then I'm off to work, wont be back until late night.

Why? Me being a spanish speaker mexican guy.Haaaaa!!!
    School has brought me away from FR and now this, I can't take it anymore, nooooo!!!!

---Dies of Anger----

XD...Oh well guess I'll speak to him on teh weekend.

Asta entonces Mr.Embajador!!!
    Last edited by Earthmath; 08-12-2009 at 06:00 PM.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Q_Q I must find a computer to steal and come on! :-(

If i can't, i really hope for the best on the welcoming!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

What time is that Gmt?

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Pacific - 9:00am
    Mountian - 10:00am
    Central: 11:00am
    Eastern - 12:00am

I'm not sure about the UK if that is what you mean... There is a LIVE web clock in this website though.

http://24timezones.com/

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I am so excited about this event! How awesome to be able to take part in this celebration! Embajador Shingo Rocks! Come, lets party together.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast