Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Community Event - Snowhill Trade Fair Today 12 - 2 pm PST

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=474]Free Realms Community Event - Snowhill Trade Fair Today 12 - 2 pm PST[/drupal]

In addition to today's Ninja Brawl (see article below), there will also be a Trade Fair today in Snowhill. Here is the official announcement.

Got some extra meatballs? Too many bronze medals in your collection? Perhaps you need one last brawler story page to complete your collection. If that sounds like you, then it’s time to trade!
    Meet up on the skating pond right by the Snowhill warpstone and trade with other collectors. This is a great chance to meet and trade your extra items for the collections you really want. </p>

Friday September 4th, 2009
    12pm &ndash; 2pm Pacific Time
    Server 1
    Snowhill Skating Pond
    Brave the cold and you may get the last piece you need complete a collection. See you there!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Snowhill Trade Fair Today 12 - 2 pm PST

They don't think often, do they? I have school at that time! I'll be eating lunch, but lunch actually ends before 12 for me .
    Besides, I'm muted . Hope everyone else can make it! Whoever does make it, buy something to sell to me!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Snowhill Trade Fair Today 12 - 2 pm PST

I will try to stop by both events today. Just curious why they're scheduled at the same time. But when you think about it, two hours should be enough time to do both.

Arabella is offline Newbie Explorer

Yeah, it would be nice if they did something on an evening or weekend for once. Maybe the servers couldn't handle it though? Either way, they should really get on that. Weekday events were okay while the kids were on summer vacation, but now (almost) no one can go!

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Yes, I work pretty much every day from 8-1 and sometimes 8-5. It'd be nice if things were in the evenings, like around 8-10 EST?

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

UGH i wanted to be there from the start but ill only get in for the last 30 minutes....stupid school

Bruce Oaktree is offline Explorer

I went to the trade and there were not very many people there and there was not much trading going on.

soad667 is offline Explorer

The time was ideal for me, 10pm, but sadly i wasn't home.
    Too bad, i didn't want to miss a trade event, since trading is actually the only thing i'm doing right now when i log in.
    Anyway, next time...