Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    admin is offline Explorer

Default Free Realms Community Event - Friday, September 25th - The Rescue!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=598]Free Realms Community Event - Friday, September 25th - The Rescue![/drupal]

A number of prominent members of the Free Realms community have been kidnapped! We'll reveal their identities tomorrow, but rest assured that you will recognize these Free Realms celebrities... And they need your help!!

The Free Realms Insider Rescue Event starts tomorrow, Friday, September 25th at 9am Pacific Time (12pm Eastern) so be sure to keep an eye on our news page tomorrow morning for clues to start the event off! The event time was chosen specifically to include the Free Realms International community who have been unable to participate in our night-time events, but all Free Realms players are welcome to come have fun with us!

For those in the US with work or school, don't worry, we're already planning our murder mystery for Halloween!!

Friday, September 25th, 2009
    • The Rescue: 9am - 10:30am PDT -- Check our News page for info just before 9am PDT (12pm Eastern)
    • The Party: 10:30am - 11am PDT -- At the frozen pond next to the Snowhill Warpstone (put those kidnappers on ice!)

Rules and Information:
    • No teleporting -- You will be disqualified if you are caught teleporting between our contact points.
    • Keep it to yourself -- As you progress through the quests, don't tell others, via posts on our forum, whispers, or otherwise, doing so will disqualify you.
    • Quick Chat Players -- When you reach the point of contact, send a PM to that staff member here on FreeRealmsInsider forums. Then tell them "I like your haircut". Our staff member will respond to your PM with the next clue and then tell you "I like your haircut" to let you know that they've responded. You must be a member of FreeRealmsInsider.Com to send Private Messages. Register now!

Don't miss out tomorrow -- various prizes will be given out as you progress through the quests and to those that complete the quest series the fastest!!

_______
    Sony Entertainment LLC is not a sponsor of this event and, other than providing prizes to the event's sponsor, is not responsible for any obligations herein.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPTiJ_4_vxE[/ame]

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Community Event - Friday, September 25th - The Rescue!

that is soooooo messed up i have school at 9 pst

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jaime Rider View Post
    that is soooooo messed up i have school at 9 pst
    Nearly all of our events to this point have been too late for European players and we wanted to extend this to them as some fun. You'll be able to attend our Halloween event, but they won't. We try our best to please everyone, but can't always!

kade just a suggestion do it on a saterday

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

KADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost everyone has school

Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Yay, I think that'll be around 6pm in GMT Cheers Kade and FRI folks!

Quote Originally Posted by alex85 View Post
    KADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! almost everyone has school
    Almost everyone in the US, but not in Europe. This was designed for European players in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by clawz93 View Post
    Yay, I think that'll be around 6pm in GMT Cheers Kade and FRI folks!
    Great!!! Glad to see ya!

by the way kade this is off topic but did you get my vm or pm for the insiders logo?

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon7 Re: Free Realms Community Event - Friday, September 25th - The Rescue!

Am soo excited that I might be able to make this event!

Yay, I think that'll be around 6pm in GMT
    Which would make it 5pm BST... so I'll have to rush to get home!

Cheers Kade and FRI folks!
    Yeah, we really appreciate you thinking of us

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast