Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Comic - One Unique Code Per Issue - #1 = Spider Bite Sword

A new story entry has been added:

Free Realms Comic - One Unique Code Per Issue - #1 = Spider Bite Sword

I just took a walk over to my local comic shop and had to ask for help to find the new Free Realms comic. I was led to the children's section of the store -- how embarrassing!!

I checked page 28 immediately on my way out of the store and noticed that the Spider Bite Sword code was a unique code, not a universal code that many of you were hoping for. Just got home and entered the code and I can confirm that the code is currently working and was able to claim the code in-game.

Unfortunately, as my ninja is nowhere close to Level 20, I cannot equip the sword! I guess I'll have to wait for someone from our Free Realms forum with a Level 20 ninja to redeem their own Spider Bite Sword to see what kind of glow effect it has (from the claim window, it does appear to have a cool green glow effect). It is also supposed to kill spiders with one hit (and other enemies as well?)!

So, the new Free Realms comic will have 1 unique code per issue, a different virtual item for each issue. In addition, as shown below, the weapon is non-sellable and non-tradeable.

UPDATE: Didn't know about the "magnifying glass" preview, so here you all go!
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjp-2Egb_DE[/ame]

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Comic - One Unique Code Per Issue - #1 = Spider Bite Sword

Sweet. Im going to see if I could get some copies today.

Realm Duelist is offline Explorer

Default Re: Free Realms Comic - One Unique Code Per Issue - #1 = Spider Bite Sword

So , whats the code?
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=5410 << Click Here For My New Shoppe

You can catch Realm Duelist on Server One

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Realm Duelist View Post
    So , whats the code?
    Codes are one time use only, each is individual and unique, u need to buy comic to get the code.

Here the stats on the ingame levle 20 sword, I was really expectingthe spiderbite to be much better if not equal.

Last edited by Daddio; 07-29-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Realm Duelist View Post
    So , whats the code?
    I could give you the code, but then it'll just say that it's been used...

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

so go ahead? I need to go on google and find a comic book store. waht was the store you went to?
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Carlos Fierceflare is offline Amateur Gamer

cool i and im lvl 20 so i can use it

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad343 View Post
    so go ahead? I need to go on google and find a comic book store. waht was the store you went to?
    It was called "Jim Hanley's Universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    Codes are one time use only, each is individual and unique, u need to buy comic to get the code.

Here the stats on the ingame levle 20 sword, I was really expectingthe spiderbite to be much better if not equal.

Yes but in the claim window it "damages spiders on contact (and anything else you might swing it at)"? So maybe that is better?

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

maybe.. I need to go get comic..lol
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast