Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Comic Issue #7 Out In Stores! Bravery Biscuit Item Included!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1554]Free Realms Comic Issue #7 Out In Stores! Bravery Biscuit Item Included![/drupal]

The Free Realms comic issue #7 has released to comic book stores across the United States today! We here at FreeRealmsInsider.com managed to grab one of them!

Issue #7 takes on a new artist giving it a new style to the comic, which I really like. But the big thing many want to know is what the item is in this issue, which is a "Bravery Biscuit"

This is yet another combat item you can equip to your item belt. When in battle, you can use the item to summon a pet companion to help you out for one minute.

However, when I tried it out myself, it summoned a "Battle Pug" that just ran right to the enemies. But then after that it disappeared. Not certain if he just ran off for a to another part of the map, got knocked out himself, or if he just really disappeared, but from what I saw it just lasted for a few seconds, not a full 60 seconds. And like the other item belt items from the comics, it takes about an hour until you can use the item again, and I'm still waiting.

Still, it's a nice little item from a nice little issue worth checking out. Not to mention that it helps to finishing that exclusive Free Realms Comic Book Issues 5-8 collection in-game, which gives Nightmarish Gloves for Ninja jobs.

Be sure to check out your local comic book store to see if they have the Free Realms comics and go pick one up for just $3.99!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Comic Issue #7 Out In Stores! Bravery Biscuit Item Included!

Oh wow, thats cool. Lol battle pug. Im still looking for the comics for the codes...even tough im not a comic person

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Comic Issue #7 Out In Stores! Bravery Biscuit Item Included!

wow cool anime look!!!

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jzpoodle View Post
    wow cool anime look!!!
    yeah, I totally love the new anime look for this issue!
    I am lost

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

themisskayj is offline Amateur Gamer

I think after seeing the graphic art on this comic I would like to go pick one up myself. I might have to start collecting these freerealms comic books . Hows the stories in them? Also is it SOE that produces the comic?

That's just amazing,i must get this comic book |
    Brandon Royalty $_$

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

i'm gonna get it but i have to get it online my area has plenty of comic stores but "theres not enough demand" for them to carry it yet they have a scooby doo magazine and like five other kids were in there looking for thr FR comic!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

The battle pug sounds cool ...

DianeRaindrop is offline Amateur Gamer

cool i may get one just for the dog lol

RedBear is offline Amateur Gamer

here's little battle pug. i should have zoomed in better but i can do that in another 45-min. sorry about the poor quality. thanks to the WHITESCREEN, i had to turn my graphics down and render distance to the lowest setting. also, the forum re-sized it and made it for full-screen instead of wide-screen. don't know why or how to fix that.

==================================================
    automerge

it's been an hour, my other comic book items are ready and the battle pug is not! it looks like i have another half hour left .
    Last edited by RedBear; 03-10-2010 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost