Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms Bobble Head Cheat Code -- It isn't pretty but it's funny!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=210]Free Realms Bobble Head Cheat Code -- It isn't pretty but it's funny![/drupal]

Looks like the Free Realms Creative Director, Laralyn, is having a bit of fun today. She tweeted the following on the official Free Realms Twitter account.

@freerealms - [Laralyn] wonders if this old cheat code still works in Free Realms... /ABSNBD #freerealms

There was a reference to this cheat code way back on April 17th on the Free Realms Twitter feed:

@freerealms - [Laralyn] Just requested two cheat codes! ABSNBD. Srsly. 1:00 PM Apr 17th from TweetDeck

It seems that Laralyn got one of her requests filled! Check out our resident Free Realms Insider guinea pig, Autumn Roselake after entering the cheat code, wearing her new Chatdy Shirt!

The new Free Realms cheat code copies "cute" mode from Everquest 2!

Remember, this is a Free Realms Cheat Code, not a Free Realms Redemption Code that you've seen in the past here on Free Realms Insider and in our Free Realms Codes section. To enter this cheat code, you type /ABSNBD into your chat window and it will activate the code!

Now, check out everyone's heads!! If you want the heads to go back to normal, just enter /ABSNBD into your chat window again.

This is the first known cheat code in Free Realms, are there more cheat codes coming? I'm sure there will be soon!!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Bobble Head Cheat Code -- It isn't pretty but it's funny!

hahaha this is great i cant wait to use it =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Bobble Head Cheat Code -- It isn't pretty but it's funny!

rofl its awesome! and its not just your charecter, its EVERYBODY! rofl CHUGAWUGS WITH BIG HEADS LOOK AWESOME XD
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

mvpaulastar is offline Explorer

yeah but 1 problem i dont have chat window no free chat i dont have 1
    ! man
    Master of the culinary arts
    i have mastered all my jobs EXCEPT DEMO DERBY AND RACER JOBS.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    I was just about to say that it is FUNNY ROFL
    Im back! :3

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Love that one Yarc!!! LOL

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

lol I'm currently a baby penguin with a highly bloated head. XD I love the banana suit one yarcofin.
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Ilovemom619 is offline Amateur Gamer

the man eating plant mask is rediculus like this lol

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

i cant wait to see someone with the hotdog suit on.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast