Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms -- Ask a Dev: Housing, Pets, Holidays, Fishing + More!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1017]Free Realms -- Ask a Dev: Housing, Pets, Holidays, Fishing + More![/drupal]

Thanks to Jaime Rider for alerting us to the new "Ask a Dev" video recently posted at Massively.com. This series of videos answer questions submitted by players such as Kaden Skycliff and myself - Ashley Preciousfable! Take a look and see what other names you recognize!

Check out the video above or by following this link. Highlights include the announcement of Winter outfits -- Snowman, Mrs. Clause, Snow-woman, Toy Soldier, Christmas Tree and more! The video also confirms the fact that housing items will be purchased through station cash and many items will be purchased through vendors in Free Realms.

Stay tuned to FreeRealmsinsider.com for more information on the coming updates as we approach the release of Housing, Pets, Fishing and the Winter holiday content!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms -- Ask a Dev: Housing, Pets, Holidays, Fishing + More!

Just a note: You will have to be on the front page to view the video or follow the link mentioned above. Thanks!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Jaime Rider is offline Master Gamer

yay Front Page LOL

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I'll have to listen at home No volume at work
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh wow! Very exciting stuff. Love the hints about the new costumes and I can't wait for the snowball fights. Very fun. Thanks Ashley!

Will it be an SC item that produces the snowballs. The halloween ones still produce pumpkins and you can through those at people. Who brings a Pumpkin to a Snowball fight?
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

I do >_>
    xD
    It would be funny if shadow stood in the middle of a snowball fight and everyone started pummeling him xD
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Wow: new questline? Missing presents? Something about the phone booths in snowhill? Ahaha, nice.
    Also:
    Spoiler: show
    Anyone notice the hint: "Who would be so abominable to do such a thing?" I have a pretty good idea...

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

A Phone Booth in the middle of nowhere? Dr. Who anyone?

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Orthuss View Post
    Wow: new questline? Missing presents? Something about the phone booths in snowhill? Ahaha, nice.
    Also:
    Spoiler: show
    Anyone notice the hint: "Who would be so abominable to do such a thing?" I have a pretty good idea...

The first time I heard that in the video I'm thinking someone new is comming like Halloween Harry. Or just another greedy yeti -_-
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.