Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Accounts and Commerce Down For Extended Maintenance *UPDATED*

The Free Realms team has announced that the original maintenance for Accounts and Commerce will be extended into the afternoon. This will not affect your ability to play Free Realms, or interacting with your guilds and friends. It may, however, affect your ability to purchase items from the Station Cash store, Coin Market, and various vendors in Free Realms. Along with the ability to purchase and apply Station Cash to your account.

The SOE Team expects that this downtime will be lifted later this afternoon, until then we will have to be patient and wait to purchase any Snow Days items, or participate in the Charity Drive for Child's Play. Stay tuned for updates!

UPDATED (12/6 @ 3:25pm EST): Free Realms login servers have gone offline, meaning you will be unable to login and play for this time. This is part of an continued effort to address issues around the Commerce and Account area. It is still expected that this Maintenance will finish this afternoon, SOE local time (PST). We will bring you the latest updates as they are available.

UPDATED (12/6 @ 6:30pm EST): It appears that the servers are back online for the majority of players, and working correctly.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Accounts and Commerce Down For Extended Maintenance

So we will be able to play Free Realms during the update?
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Accounts and Commerce Down For Extended Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyClark1 View Post
    So we will be able to play Free Realms during the update?
    No update ,just maintenance on SOE networks/games. Snow days is still a little ways off. I'm sure we will get an announcement to when it will be added (hopefully this week).

ToriMistskater is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Accounts and Commerce Down For Extended Maintenance *UPDATED*

Ok... XD (too short)

Default Re: Free Realms Accounts and Commerce Down For Extended Maintenance *UPDATED*

Ok not really a big deal

Epik Hurricane is offline Newbie Explorer

Yes i got all the winter wear clothes >:d

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epik Hurricane View Post
    Yes i got all the winter wear clothes >:d
    Erm, why are you posting that here?
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.