Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Free Realms 1 Million Member Club Shirts, Free Station Cash Arrive in Accounts!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=51]Free Realms 1 Million Member Club Shirts, Free Station Cash Arrive in Accounts![/drupal]

I just logged in to my FreeRealms account and noticed that I had 200 extra Station Cash points when the game was loading up. When I brought up the claim window, I had the 1M Celebration Shirt waiting for me!

I claimed the code and waited for dawn to take the following pictures of the brand-new shirt, sporting my Beta cap!

Even my ghost dog, Emperor Coco, got his own 1M Celebration shirt! Keep an eye on your accounts for the shirt and the free Station Cash from Sony!

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms 1 Million Member Club Shirts, Free Station Cash Arrive in Accounts!

Thats awesome! I just logged on, too, and I got my stuff too! Yay! Bandit now has a new shirt

Default Re: Free Realms 1 Million Member Club Shirts, Free Station Cash Arrive in Accounts!

i got mine this morning! it's a pretty awesome gift!

Haha, finally checked and got it! I'm soo happy!
    Blooming Manga Artist/Video Game Designer
    Manga/Anime Guru of Many Kinds
    Fallen Angel/Vampire Hybrid

Aleks1997 Guest

Icon2 Free Realms Game Lover

I want a Free Realms Free Station Cash too!! 500 sc Please????

Unregistered Guest

wat is the code the shirt looked kool

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    wat is the code the shirt looked kool
    There is no code to obtain this item. Only if you were a part of the first 1,000,000 users to join onto Freerealms were you rewarded these items

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Cool shirt!! I wasn't one of the first 1,000,000. But I was one of the first 3,000,000, so that's good, because I got a lot of pet supplies!! Cool ghost dog by the way!!
    <Place siggie here>

Darkhero39 is offline Amateur Gamer

Aw man you guys were lucky. I only got the 2M party pack and the 3M party pack.

seeleyboothfan is offline Amateur Gamer

Well, the 4M will be soon.