Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default The Final Free Realms Issue #12 Brings In The Last 4 New Comic Items!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2811]The Final Free Realms Issue #12 Brings In The Last 4 New Comic Items![/drupal]

Issue #12 (of 12) of the Free Realms comic books has released this week, and while it bring an end to Dane and Maya's adventurous journey (for now), it also brings in 4 new items for all you comic collectors out there!

Collecting issues 9 through 12 of the FR comics will grant you a Sinister Cowl, which looks great along with the rest of the Ninja comic items! And just like those other ones, this requires a level 16 Ninja to equip.

If you collected all 12 issues of the comic books, you will receive a Creepy Construct and a Creepy Construct Caller!
    Both look like the Creepy Construct shown above (there's a striking resemblance here, don't you think?), the only difference is that the Creepy Construct is a pet pal that can follow you all around the realms, while the Creepy Construct Caller brings him up to help aid you in combat, much like the Bravery Biscuit in issue 7. Unfortunately, much like the other combat comic items, this one has an hour-long recharge time until you can use it again.

If you only get issue 12 and not be able to finish either of those collections, you can still get this awesome item: The Masher Mask! (Referred to as "Monster Mash Recipe" in the comic book)
    This mask will allow you to appear like Nogg the Cruel, or to some, the tutorial monster! Unlike the other comic items, this has no long recharge time: It's like any other mask! But unlike any other mask, you can only get this from the 12th issue of the Free Realms comics!

If you rather have your information presented in video form, press play below!

And that's all for the Free Realms comics for now! We currently have no word on if the series will continue, but the way issue 12 ends, it seems open ended! And if those comics ever come, we here at FreeRealmsInsider.com will sure cover it!

I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Rannek is offline Explorer

Default Re: The Final Free Realms Issue #12 Brings In The Last 4 New Comic Items!

A bit late are we Nymo?I had info posted about this yesterday .

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Final Free Realms Issue #12 Brings In The Last 4 New Comic Items!

Cool prizes! I really wish the comics were available in Canada, because I don't order stuff online that often. I don't even want them for the items, really. I just want to read the story!
    Allons-y.

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Rannek View Post
    A bit late are we Nymo?I had info posted about this yesterday .
    I had a very long and annoying day yesterday and today. I'll leave it at that.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Rannek is offline Explorer

Tis ok nymo . Ya have the ability to post it on FRI any how .

Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

BLRAGHFISTNKJBR i need to collect the rest of the comics! D:
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

LOL, I love your humor Nymo!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

D:
    They don't have those where I live..darn it. >.< Oh well. *sigh* ._.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Nymo, you are the best for comic info!! Now to get my hands on the last two beauties....
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

@Celestina: I think you can order the comic books online... lol
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast