Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: European Players: Station Cash Will Be "Retired" As Of July 23rd

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default European Players: Station Cash Will Be "Retired" As Of July 23rd

Many of our members may be aware of Sony Online Entertainment's plan to move the european servers to their European partner "ProSiebenSat.1 Games," As this move continues to go forward SOE has released some new information on how players will be purchasing in-game items, memberships, and play time.SOE has released a notice that Pre-paid Station Cash cards will be removed from European retailers as of July 20th. Along with retailers no longer selling these pre-paid cards, European Free Realms players will need to redeem all station cash before July 23rd. Should you have any difficulties redeeming a pre-paid card before July 23rd (2012) players are encouraged to contact SOE's support at: http://www.soe.com/support . Please note that any cards purchased or traded for after July 23rd will no longer be redeemable in European countries. Moving forward, players will be required to use new methods of payment coming soon using their new ProSibenSat.1 Games. Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for further details as they are released.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: European Players: Station Cash Will Be "Retired" As Of July 23rd

Thanks Ashy! =)
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

I have a few European friends on FR I'll have to make sure they know!

Party Everyday is offline Amateur Gamer

Just hope this doesnt happen to the US servers O:
    - that was actually really funny (: but i don't like you. therefore i shall not laugh.

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Party Everyday View Post
    Just hope this doesnt happen to the US servers O:
    It wont. USA servers go to SOE. Pro.games ((for short)) control the UK part. There will be new SC like currency for UK players so don't worry.
    Party Everyday likes this.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

redpink12345678 is offline Explorer

ok i am happy i am in the usa lolz but srry for them!
    Party Everyday likes this.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

$OE are idiots.
    Last edited by ninjablade2000; 07-13-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    AangXD and Lucieno like this.
    hello

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    $OE are idiots.
    Ninja why you being a rude... yeah they got rid of it but doesn't mean there idoits... -.-

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Overlord Joshua is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    Many of our members may be aware of Sony Online Entertainment's plan to move the european servers to their European partner "ProSiebenSat.1 Games," As this move continues to go forward SOE has released some new information on how players will be purchasing in-game items, memberships, and play time.SOE has released a notice that Pre-paid Station Cash cards will be removed from European retailers as of July 20th. Along with retailers no longer selling these pre-paid cards, European Free Realms players will need to redeem all station cash before July 23rd. Should you have any difficulties redeeming a pre-paid card before July 23rd (2012) players are encouraged to contact SOE's support at: SOE Support . Please note that any cards purchased or traded for after July 23rd will no longer be redeemable in European countries. Moving forward, players will be required to use new methods of payment coming soon using their new ProSibenSat.1 Games. Stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for further details as they are released.
    see ninja look they'll have better ways... there not idoits.
    3daysgrace likes this.

No-L GamingTV~
    PM or VM me if your interested in my channel. I got 2 subs and 6 videos.

Unregistered Guest

if you live in florida do you have to pay for play time?