Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Enter For A Chance To Have Your Race Track Appear In-Game For All To See!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2602]Enter For A Chance To Have Your Race Track Appear In-Game For All To See![/drupal]

Are you creative with housing? Ever wanted to make your mark in Free Realms and have your creation appear in-game for the rest of the world to see? If you said yes, then you don't want to miss out this forum challenge!

The Race Track Challenge has started on the official Free Realms forums, which gives you a chance to have your own housing race track appear on the map for all players to see!

If you want to take part, click here to go to the thread on the official Free Realms forums for more, rules, and to enter your race track to go in the running!

Good luck Insiders!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Enter For A Chance To Have Your Race Track Appear In-Game For All To See!

Omg Thats awesome!!!!
    But i dont have sc >>

----

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Enter For A Chance To Have Your Race Track Appear In-Game For All To See!

Aaargh! I'll have to hurry up and complete mine.

joycey is offline Pro Gamer

I still have to work on my houses lol

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

oh that sounds cool

toxicpoptart is offline Amateur Gamer

that what you were doing last night i ported to you and you were there anyways I'm not very good at track making xD

IGN: Emmeh ~ I don't play FR anymore
    >FIND ME ON<
    YOUTUBE : TWITTER : TUMBLR

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

That totally ROCKS!

dillon is offline Banned

added. Well done.

benjamin greenspy1 is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon8 Re: Enter For A Chance To Have Your Race Track Appear In-Game For All To See!

Hmmm I what to do that but mine is not awesome

Leeannz is offline Amateur Gamer

Darn it. I can make tunnles, sky decks, trapolines, and more but as soon as i try to make a racetrack i FAIL!!!!!! grrr

Oh and anyone who owns the guild <insiders> i will proudly give up my guild for it
    Last edited by Leeannz; 08-09-2010 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost