Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Firehawk is offline Pro Gamer

Default December Member's Packs Are Here!

Sometime within the past week, the Member's Pack for December arrived in Free Realms!Inside the pack this month resides the usual 10,000 Coin, as well as the following Holiday-themed Housing items: Houndstooth Flooring, Houndstooth Wallpaper, and TWO Snowhill Lodge Chairs! If that's not enough for you, there's also a free Mystery Key bundled inside! These special keys can be used to open one of your Mystery Chests, which can be obtained in combat instances, for an exclusive item!If you are a paid Member in Free Realms, this special pack will be claimed automatically upon logging in for the first time after the update that brought them, and will be given once to each of your characters!If you are a paid Member in Free Realms with an account that's in good standing, be sure to go in game and claim your own Member's Pack(s)!

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: December Member's Packs Are Here!

Hmm I think they gave me that some days ago.. thats why all my alts got them cx

----

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Didn't Ashley post about this last week? O.O

But the pack was awesome, I needed those chairs (:

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

firestar63 is offline Master Gamer

This pack was pretty cool, though I didn't get a good item from the mystery chest.