Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Dark Flower Island Shirt and Summer Membership Pass Added To Free Realms

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Dark Flower Island Shirt and Summer Membership Pass Added To Free Realms

Today's update did not bring the now highly anticipated Gloam Invasion, as it is still scheduled for this upcoming week. Instead small updates and hot-fixes were applied to the game.Players were surprised to find a new "Dark Flower Island Shirt" in their mailbox. The description of the item encourages players to "Make every Friday an Island Shirt Friday." The item has been found in users' mail box in Free Realms. Many paying members are reporting that they have not received their "Dark Flower Island Shirt" at all, while others are reporting receiving it on multiple characters. At the present time, it is recommended that players log onto the main character that they wish to redeem the shirt on, these shirts may be limited to one per member.The "Dark Flower Island Shirt" will be available to all players currently subscribed to the "life-time membership." and those who choose to purchase the 3-month summer membership pass to Free Realms. Members who are currently subscribed to a previous monthly plan may still purchase the summer pass, according to the fine print the remaining time left on your membership will be converted to station cash after your purchase of a summer pass.
    Epic Donovan likes this.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: Dark Flower Island Shirt and Summer Membership Pass Added To Free Realms

it seems to me that the members packs and the specail offer like these ones are getting worse and worse. like for instance last year the summer pass gave us the beach ball ride, the palm tree hat, the shark fin back pack and the cray castle. i dont get it wats going on with them?

Nicole is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Dark Flower Island Shirt and Summer Membership Pass Added To Free Realms

Thanks Ashley! I have been bugging all day about this, Lol! I finally know. Thanks again.
    Guess what? Yup. I'm back.

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

I still haven't gotten one and I'm lifetime
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

I didn't get one :/ Maybe i'll get it later? ;P

Check out my opinion---
    ~My Take on the Shutdown~

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

You need be a lifetime member in order to get one Coco.

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

I am lifetime ^.^

Check out my opinion---
    ~My Take on the Shutdown~

Hope Silverleaf is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm a lifetime and I just got one ^^
    IGN: Skye Pie

EpicDonovan is offline Newbie Explorer

IM LIFETIME but didnt get one D: my name is Epic Donovan please i need one i've been wanting one soo bad

Epic Donovan is offline Explorer

Still doesnt have the shirt !