Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Contest deadline tonight at 11:59 Pacific time! - Submit your video & photo entries now!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=102]Contest deadline tonight at 11:59 Pacific time! - Submit your video & photo entries now![/drupal]

In celebration of free realms 2million registered users and the closing of our may contest Free realms insider hosted a walk and party may 31st in addition to this event we announced a contest for best picture and video featuring footage from the event (see below for details)! For those that can't make it to the Free Realms Insider party, we have updated our FreeRealmsInsider Youtube Channel with footage you are welcome to use!
    We look forward to seeing your video and images and we will be announcing the winners later this week!
    keep an eye on free realms insider for future parties and events.

Contest details:

1 Free Realms Trading Card Booster Pack for each winner

1. Best group photo
    2. Best photo of Free Realms Insider staff
    3. Best photo of walk

The photos can be edited or compiled from screenshots during the walk and party, let your imagination take it away!

1 $5 Walmart Station Cash Card

1. Best video

Each of the videos must include a scene from the Free Realms Insider walk/party, you must reference www.freerealmsinsider.com at both the beginning and end of the video, and it must be uploaded to Youtube.

The video can be anything you want it to be -- a "short film", a music video, anything you want. It can be edited and spliced together with videos and scenes from all over Free Realms, set to music, the more creative, the better!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Contest deadline tonight at 11:59 Pacific time! - Submit your video & photo entries now!

I added my screenshots from the walk on the original thread (here) (FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff!)... are you guys counting all of the posts made there as entries still, or should I re-post the images here too? Sorry, just want to make sure I have a chance

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Contest deadline tonight at 11:59 Pacific time! - Submit your video & photo entries now!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    I added my screenshots from the walk on the original thread (here) (FreeRealmsInsider Celebrates 2 Million Free Realms Members With a Party and Free Stuff!)... are you guys counting all of the posts made there as entries still, or should I re-post the images here too? Sorry, just want to make sure I have a chance
    Yes, submitting your photo/video on the previous thread should be fine

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I posted all of my screenshots in the original one as well.

Good luck everyone! I realy enjoyed seeing the videos everyone got.

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Yeah, my video and photos are on that thread still. Good luck everyone.

MaxBlazearmor1 is offline Explorer

no coment