Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Community Event - Today, Aug 28th - Frostridge Speedway Challenge

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=443]Community Event - Today, Aug 28th - Frostridge Speedway Challenge[/drupal]

Pex is hosting a Free Realms Community Event today -- kart racing at the Frostridge Speedway! This one's a little earlier in the day than the events in the past, but is sure to be a large gathering and loads of fun. Here are the details of the announcement.

Start your engines, get those rockets ready to fire and charge up your boosters, because this Friday we are heading to the Frost Ridge Speedway for some fast-paced kart racing action! It’s player versus player on the track and we need you there!

Friday August 28th, 2009
    11am-1pm Pacific Time
    Server 7

It's easy to join in. You can start at any of the tracks, though we recommend that everyone meet at Frost Ridge so you can chat with your friends between races. Click on the Kart Racing Lobby icon. You can join a race from the lobby or create a race for others to try.

When creating a race, select the max number of players and turn off the “Enable AI” button. This will pit player against player! Be sure to select Frost Ridge Speedway for the track. Press the “Create” button and get ready to find out who is the fastest and who is left behind.

soad667 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Community Event - Today, Aug 28th - Frostridge Speedway Challenge

The time is ideal for me, except if any... real-life social activity comes up.
    I'll probably be there!

Don Waspvale is offline Explorer

I would come but thinking of following red Jaguars later in event as fan group soo hopefuly i can come

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

I'm not sure if i can go
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

I'll be there!

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Woot I just had two pratice races vs Pex, You all gonna win!..lol
    ;P
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

i was the one who said there was gunna be a race today >.< rofl
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

soad667 is offline Explorer

It's a nice event, but i could stay only for 4-5 races. I didn't see a lot of people, but there was no problem finding a race to jump in. Shingo, Pex and Soffrina were there too, at least the minutes i logged in. Don't know if any refs joined the event at a later time.

As a sidenote, i would like to see refs and ambassadors have unique clothes for each job/class that exists in FR. Maybe it's just me, but seeing an ambassador in the starter racing clothes feels a bit weird.

Anyway, cool event, you have another 30 minutes or so to jump in and race!

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

I raced against Pex and saw some Insiders there I participated in a couple races but never came in first :/ It was fun though lol