Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Coming Soon To Free Realms: Moving Platforms, Tiger Rides, & Surfboards!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2207]Coming Soon To Free Realms: Moving Platforms, Tiger Rides, & Surfboards![/drupal]

Let's take a break from Legends of the Realms and look into the future!

You may have heard recently that Free Realms has hit 12 million registered users, and will celebrate with a Double SC/Free Membership Weekend next week, but turns out there's other key interesting things of note that's coming into the game in the near-future!

According to the press release:
    "Moving platforms, which are housing blocks that move in different directions, Tiger Rides and surfboards will be available soon."

For those of you who have been looking to make obstacle courses in your house even more challenging, moving platforms looks to be just the thing you've been waiting for! And all who have been begging for a tiger ride will finally get their chance to own one!
    We're also assuming that surfboards will be a kind of ride, but we'll just have to wait and see!

SOE didn't offer any visual for these upcoming items, so here's my interpretation of the update-to-be!

What do you think about these new items? Can't wait to see what people create with the moving housing blocks!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coming Soon To Free Realms: Moving Platforms, Tiger Rides, & Surfboards!

You have an interesting interpretation. Are you multilingual? I'll have to note not to have you as an interpretor.

I swear SOE is stalking me or something. For months I've wanted these yet I've never mentioned them on the Internet. Watch out! Levers are next!!

Thank you, Nymo!

Did anybody notice he put "Coming Soon" in the title?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coming Soon To Free Realms: Moving Platforms, Tiger Rides, & Surfboards!

Wow! I know lots of people have been begging for the tiger rides and the moving blocks sound very extra cool! Thanks for posting this great info Nymo!

Sweet! I really need some sc now! >_< A tiger ride would be so cool!

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

frogguy213 is offline Pro Gamer

Yay! I can finally make teh night elf Mohawk! Lol! IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!

Shrek so Drek "Ogres are like Onions" #Shreklife

sweet! i wonder how the surfboards will work....only on water? hmmm!

ever hope is offline Newbie Explorer

that pic is HILARIOUS
    if you hurt me or betray me, ill never do the same to you, because inside myself, i have hope

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by frogguy213 View Post
    Yay! I can finally make teh night elf Mohawk! Lol! IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!

But I don't want the night elf mohawk! Not in FR!!! TTATT XD XD XD XD And cool! Very interesting interpretation....now it my avvie.

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ever hope View Post
    that pic is HILARIOUS
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post

But I don't want the night elf mohawk! Not in FR!!! TTATT XD XD XD XD And cool! Very interesting interpretation....now it my avvie.
    heh, Awesome! I'm flattered!

Quote Originally Posted by Darian Spirithorn View Post
    sweet! i wonder how the surfboards will work....only on water? hmmm!
    I'm wondering about that too. What I'm hoping is that out-of-water, you hold the surfboard, and as soon as you jump into water, you stand on it. I have a feeling it won't be that way, but I'm crossing my fingers...
    I am lost

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Wow Nymo, este "Próximamente" es muy pronto o qué?
    Humor fotografía, Tho
    Wow Nymo,this "Coming Soon" is real soon or what?
    Funny picture,tho

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast