Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs + Customer Service at SOE

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=594]Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs + Customer Service at SOE[/drupal]

Yesterday afternoon, Pex made a post on the SOE forum to let players know that the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs event would be ending on, or shortly after, September 30th. This announcement is a welcome change and swift departure from the "stealth" changes that have upset players as of late.

I wanted to applaud SOE's, and specifically Pex's, efforts to providing us more information about upcoming changes before they happen!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that the Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs quests will be going away on or slightly after September 30th.

I am waiting to see if Helga will remain to give out ingredients or if she is going away as well. I'll let you know as soon as I know.

Pex

Since we are mentioning meatballs, for those that haven't followed our updates to our original article Free Realms Update Exports Meatballs Internationally -- Scratch that -- Just a glitch!, the title explains it all. We originally reported that an update to the game allowed international players to participate in the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs promotion. While this information was true, it was not intentional by SOE, and the promotion was removed from international players shortly thereafter.

Finally, to go with our pat on the back to Pex for keeping us informed about upcoming changes, Autumn Roselake wanted to express her thanks to the Customer Support and Development team at SOE for sorting out her issues. They worked back and forth with her for hours yesterday until all of her issues were completely resolved.

Jamie/Iceberg, CS and Development Team,

I want to thank you so much for the wonderful job you guys do. You have helped me again solve the downloading problem that prevented me from getting into the game. You guys always work so hard and efficiently on our problems and i appreciate it greatly. You make playing FreeRealms a pleasurable experience. Thank you for all you do behind the scenes that goes unnoticed by many.

Autumn Roselake

UPDATE: Pex has given us information about Helga Humbleloaf's status in Free Realms after the meatballs, fruits and veggies stop falling.

Helga will be available for two weeks after the rest of the Cloudy quests are turned off. It can't rain meatballs forever! After that two weeks passes, Helga will head out as well.

I hope that gives everyone who has them plenty of time to collect and turn in their quests.

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs + Customer Service at SOE

This kind of disclosure is great appreciated. And "Food for All" is always worth promoating.

And in keeping with Autumn's thing, the Refs lately have been on their game, and the attitude has been Ichiban.
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Sony CS is always spot on! thanks all

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

alex85 is offline Master Gamer

thanks for the info guys

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Bumped with the update from Pex about Helga:

UPDATE: Pex has given us information about Helga Humbleloaf's status in Free Realms after the meatballs, fruits and veggies stop falling.

Helga will be available for two weeks after the rest of the Cloudy quests are turned off. It can't rain meatballs forever! After that two weeks passes, Helga will head out as well.

I hope that gives everyone who has them plenty of time to collect and turn in their quests.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

I am so glad to know about this. I have been scurrying around the realms tirelessly after all the ingredients and am glad Helga is just not going to poof away with no notice. I go to see her every few days. I will miss her sweet face. LOL

lady flame xD is offline Pro Gamer

i hope itll finish soon

childninja is offline Newbie Explorer

uh oh that stinks
    ~ninja12123~

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I better go visit Helga before she poofs away!

TrulyRambunctious is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon2 Re: Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs + Customer Service at SOE

If anyone is still doing these quests, I have some meatballs etc I got in random trades that I'm happy to give away:

Meatballs 15
    Celery 13
    Strawberries 13