Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Midori Moonstone is offline Explorer

Default Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Premium Membership + Extras for 99 cents!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=8]Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Premium Membership + Extras for 99 cents![/drupal]

Here's a great deal that I found at Target -- a FreeRealms Starter Card which was only 99 cents! According to the card, it would be a $7.50 value.

Each card includes:
    1. 30-Day Membership (Access to ALL areas of Free Realms)
    2. 250 Station Cash
      According to FR.com, Station Cash™ (SC) is "virtual" money that is used in Free Realms to buy premium in-game rewards. It's simple and easy to use. Once you add Station Cash™ to your in-game wallet, you will be able to spend your SC on cool in-game rewards or even fund your monthly membership! Purchase a new decorated collar for your pet dog or a mechanical upgrade for your extreme racing machine, or hundreds of other unique rewards! Forget about interrupting the fun every time you want to buy something: Just use your Station Cash™ in the game!
    3. 1 Magical Potion

NOTE: This is only for New Accounts. Which means FR won't let you switch over to a paid membership with your existing FR account. This card would be great for someone just starting out, or for someone who is about to create a new FR account.

Also this is different from a Station Cash Card, which is also available at Target as well (the ad for that is on FR.com's log in page)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TTGTTG on WI

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Membership + Extras for 99 cents!

Thanks Midori! I wish I'd waited!!!!!

MommaTo3 is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Membership + Extras for 99 cents!

I wish I would have waited too. I might just make another account and quit the old one. Bummer. Will they let me do that?

Quote Originally Posted by MommaTo3 View Post
    I wish I would have waited too. I might just make another account and quit the old one. Bummer. Will they let me do that?
    I would think so.....

Jennielou is offline Explorer

Default Re: Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Premium Membership + Extras for 99 cents!

So if I signed up, but not on a paid membership, is it still too late to use one of those??

And if so I may just do a new account too.....
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 04-30-2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Though we dont censor it, we dont allow the C word. ;)

Flablo is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Check Target Before Joining Free Realms -- One Month Premium Membership + Extras for 99 cents!

If only I lived in America.. if Only..
    "You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you."
    -Dale Carnegie

Quote Originally Posted by Jennielou View Post
    So if I signed up, but not on a paid membership, is it still too late to use one of those??

From what Midori told me, yes.... You have to START the account with the code, you can't add it later. I jumped in and signed up for a paid membership right away. Oh well!
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 04-30-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    Thanks Midori! I wish I'd waited!!!!!

Awwww no worries. Just create a new FR Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jennielou View Post

I hope you know who this is by now (sigh...LOL)

Anyway, I started a FR account and tried redeeming the Starter Card code but it would not let me. I had to open a new FR account and during the registration process, it will ask for the code
    Last edited by Kiki Moonpeace; 04-30-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Jennielou is offline Explorer

Ok....thanks for the info! (Yes I know who you are, I was joking on my welcome thread!)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast