Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Breaking News: TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI's TCG Tourney!!!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2127]Breaking News: TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI's TCG Tourney!!![/drupal]

It's my pleasure and with much excitement to announce that FreeRealms TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI TCG Tourney! The lead designer will be stopping by to say hi and to visit with everyone. He'll be there at the start of the event to hang out and chat with us. He plans on staying 30 - 60 minutes so make sure you're on time! He can't play since he's a SOE employee, but it will be fun to be able to chat with him.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Breaking News: TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI's TCG Tourney!!!

Awesome!!!!!

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Breaking News: TCG Lead Designer, Arachne will make an appearance at this Fridays FRI's TCG Tourney!!!

I cant wait to meet him and ask him some question
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Sounds great,Hope to meet him!

Eladwodahs Alim is offline Master Gamer

Thanks Rose, this is turning into an exciting TCG tourney with awesome prizes!
    Nothing is permanent.

Buddha

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh my gosh! Wow! This is going to be so much fun and we also get to meet a real FR designer!?! WOW!!!!

interesting.... i really have no idea wut you are talking about tho, the dude who designs cards?
    I quit...

dnr127 is offline Amateur Gamer

Cool! I hope I can talk to him xxP
    The Agents are watching...

Abiagail Coralmusic is offline Master Gamer

woah AWESOME
    I am a Tribute(fan) of the Hunger Games Trilogy. I am a HG Adict and I loved the movie. I am Team Peeta!
    THE HUNGER GAMES LEGEND BEGINS!

EST time?
    I maybe join..Because I know their differences..It is now 8:25PM right? ><

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.