Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Breaking: Free Realms Headed To PS3 And Mac In The Next 3 Months!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2625]Breaking: Free Realms Headed To PS3 And Mac In The Next 3 Months![/drupal]

Sony Online Entertainment's Fan Faire in Las Vegas is in full swing this weekend, and we've got word from their kick-off community address that Free Realms will be coming to the PS3 as well as Mac in the next 3 months!

Currently no further word on other details from this announcement, but stay tuned to FreeRealmsInsider.com for more info from Fan Faire as they come!
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Breaking: Free Realms Headed To PS3 And Mac In The Next 3 Months!

Hooray! I can finally play on my PS3, then play Free Realms without having to move to my computer! xD
    IGN: James Bigpeach

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

No moar bootcamp? (Or just plain not playing...) :0

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

CJisAwesome is offline Amateur Gamer

Whoa! Now I can finally play on the mac when my siblings are hogging my computer
    Celeste Wolfears
    Check out A Reformation By me

Yay! I think its cool that it's coming to the ps3, but all that means is that the game is going to become more console friendly. Like with the big combat update we had and it changed it to what it is now. I personally liked the older version better. Does this mean we will start to lose some of the other things we love about Free Realms? Such as maybe the SC shop?? Who knows. But I think there is also a bigger focus on fr coming to consoles than to developing the new worlds such as Silver Hills, Lavender Coast, Sunstone Valley, or the Black Forest for us. I don't think we are going to see those anytime soon. It's great that it's coming to the ps3 console, but are there consequences coming with that too..

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

Sweet FreeRealms is going big lol now i know how they make alot of money!

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

Awesome!! This is amazing, many more ranges and my friends with macs can finally plaayyy

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

My Bro has a PS3 but the controls are hard >..<

----

Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon2 Re: Breaking: Free Realms Headed To PS3 And Mac In The Next 3 Months!

Oooo... I should get a PS3 :O
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

:O YAY! Now my friends can play cause they only have a mac Wahoo! -Crosses fingers for FR to come to the psp-

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast