Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rowan Guest

Default Behind the Barricades of Free Realms -- Possible New Houses?

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=62]Behind the Barricades of Free Realms -- Possible New Houses?[/drupal]

Yarcofin is quite the explorer! Thanks to his 'very extreme exploration' and super screen shots we have some amazing screen shots to share. The following was posted by Yarcofin in the FreeRealms Insider forum:

This house is in the extreme South of Blackspore swamp, East of the mines, if you want to go for a look... you'll come upon a big gate with a ninja and 3 other characters in front of it. Look up the long path and you will see this house on the hill.

I can't really explain how I got past the gate, just that it takes a lot of climbing, jumping, and hard work.

This is as close as I can get you to the Seaside house, unfortunately.

Last edited by Cyn Raindrop; 05-25-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: changed title to add more

Lyric is offline Explorer

Default Re: Behind the Barricades

This is really neat! I tried getting to the house at Seaside but to no avail could not get to it! I had not seen the BlackSpores house yet! Need to investigate that one! Thanks for the awesome info!

Denis phantonsurfer Guest

Icon2 Re: Behind the Barricades

guau es impresionante, ya voy a ver al blackspore con respecto a esa casa

robolo101 is offline Explorer

AWESOME! I like this are you a adventurer or something cause i am!

Unregistered (Elcivor) Guest

I hope the team of FR won't stop this from being possible, atleast the dojo which I already discovered

July is offline Amateur Gamer

These are awesome! May I ask how to climb and crawl? All I know is how to walk and jump!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

EDIT: Talked to a referee who wishes to remain nameless. The official stance is that they don't really care about people exploring like this. They aren't planning on banning anyone because it's not an exploit, it isn't actually doing anything. But they also said there is always the risk of getting stuck, or messing up your character in some way, and they may not be willing to help you. Proceed at your own risk.
    Last edited by Yarcofin; 05-25-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    EDIT: Talked to a referee who wishes to remain nameless. The official stance is that they don't really care. They aren't planning on banning anyone because it's not an exploit, it isn't actually doing anything. But they also said there is always the risk of getting stuck, or messing up your character in some way, and they may not be willing to help you. Proceed at your own risk.
    Thanks yarcofin if i ever do that ill make sure your there lol

Kate Darkcastle is offline Amateur Gamer

EDIT: Talked to a referee who wishes to remain nameless. The official stance is that they don't really care about people exploring like this. They aren't planning on banning anyone because it's not an exploit, it isn't actually doing anything. But they also said there is always the risk of getting stuck, or messing up your character in some way, and they may not be willing to help you. Proceed at your own risk.
    Really? This is the first game of this type that I have played and I have been doing lots of exploring similar to this. Are you just suppose to stick to the beaten path?

Also, I wonder if you get close to the house by swimming the river... I've been doing that a lot cause then I don't have people wanting to fight me all the time. LOL

larkrose is offline Explorer

Default Re: Behind the Barricades of Free Realms -- Possible New Houses?

Very cool!!!