Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
    Claire Goldenbeach is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Attention Trading Card Players! Join the FRI TCG Tournament on FRI-day Feb 19th!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1336]Attention Trading Card Players! Join the FRI TCG Tournament on FRI-day Feb 19th![/drupal]

Calling all Trading Card players! Free Realms Insider will be sponsoring a TCG tournament on FRI-day, February 19th. The tournament will be hosted by our very own Rose along with Kate Soulfoot. Here's your chance to claim the title of TCG champion of FRI! We'll also be giving away some great prizes, including:

1st Prize: Chugawug Sergeant Exclusive Card
    2nd Prize: Spider Bite Sword Code from Comic #1
    3rd Prize: Duelist on Demand Voucher Code

In addition, everyone that enters the TCG tournament and plays at least one match will be entered in a random drawing to win a full set of physical TCG cards (sorry, no codes) courtesy of SOE! These are a great reference tool.

To sign up for the tournament, please visit THIS THREAD in the tournament section of the forum. You must sign up by February 17th to participate!

Also, we encourage all TCG players to visit the TCG section of the forum. There you can discuss strategy, tips and tricks for building winning decks with your fellow players.

Good luck to all entrants! Note: This will serve as the FRI-day event for Feb 19th as well.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Attention Trading Card Players! Join the FRI TCG Tournament on FRI-day Feb 19th!

Wow, Cool. I better start practicing more. Cant wait

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Attention Trading Card Players! Join the FRI TCG Tournament on FRI-day Feb 19th!

I cant wait. I hope we have a record turnout! AND a full set of cards! How awesome is that!

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

awesome! i'm not very good at tcg but i'll try my best.

jzpoodle is offline Amateur Gamer

Great!!!!!! Thats so i cant wait!

Sir DragonDrake, leader of the
    THE ELITE HYBRID-MUTANT CLAN
    Spoiler: show
    Ii drew the pictures myself. LOL. lNot that good at making them look real.but i am working on it.

Is that tour started?And,what those"(sorry,no codes)" means?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

I wish the tournament people good luck!

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

I'll go try. I'm very sure I'll lose....
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Good luck to all participants !

coolman2350 is offline Explorer

MORE CARDS LOL