Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Another FRInsider Quick Event Tonight 7p - 11p Eastern, Come party with Rose and win coins!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=1855]Another FRInsider Quick Event Tonight 7p - 11p Eastern, Come party with Rose and win coins![/drupal]

Tonight seems like the perfect night to have another Quick Event! Come hang out with me and some other Insider Staff. We'll party, dance, group, discuss fashion and just have fun. I'm giving away 1,000 coins to 11 people (my favorite number) who correctly answer my questions. The winners will be randomly drawn from those who give the correct answers.

Tonight, we'll be doing runs in the "Cakenstein Attacks!" battle found just south of the Sanctuary Warpstone to help each other get those special birthday weapons! Also, whenever there's an in-game announcement that Cakenstein is attacking an area in Free Realms, we'll also go there to throw fireworks at him!

Here are the details:
    What: FRInsider Quick Event
    When: Tonight April 27th 7p - 11p Eastern
    Where: Server 1, Cakenstein Attacks Battle, south of Sanctuary Warp Stone
    If you don't see us there, just wait and party. We might have gone to battle Cakenstein, but will be back soon!
    Here are my questions:
    1. What color Adventure clothes is Rose wearing? :)
    2. What dungeon has a Rose in it?
    3. How many different Birthday Celebration T-Shirts are there?
    You must private message the answers to me, Autumn Roselake. Those with the correct answers will be placed into a random drawing. 11 winners will be chosen and they will be given 1,000 coins in game. ALSO, One Grand Prize winner will be chosen and given a Virtual Reward. All private messages must be received by 7am eastern tomorrow morning. ANY private messages received before 7pm tonight will NOT count.
    I hope to see you at this FRInsider Quick Event and also Happy Birthday FreeRealms!

Default Re: Another FRInsider Quick Event Tonight 7p - 11p Eastern, Come party with Rose and win coins!

yay! i am off work tonight so i should be able to attend!

see you guys there!

Autumnpetal is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Another FRInsider Quick Event Tonight 7p - 11p Eastern, Come party with Rose and win coins!

Yay logging on now! I don't know what dungeon has a rose in it so I will have a look around lol!! I have not a single clue!
    Edit: Ahh! I know what dungeon has a rose in it! Now I just need to remember what it's called...
    Last edited by Autumnpetal; 04-28-2010 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Adding words

Autumnpetal
    <Insiders> guild one.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Sounds like so much fun, Il be there if i can make it ^.^

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

Oooh I'll try to make it
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Great ill be there! cant wait

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

quickfire event, pew pew :0.

Will attempt to make it

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Not so much a Quick Event with a heads-up, is it?

Despite my gorging of cake a few nights ago, I'll attend to provide assistance.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

What time is it for pacific?

AutumnBubbles2 is offline Pro Gamer

I am already there!

IGN: Thalassa found on Server 2 and 4 roaming with my puppy Luna
    CAUTION: Fangirling ahead