Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default 12 Million registered player celebration and Double SC days coming 4th of July Weekend!!

A new story entry has been added:

[drupal=2192]12 Million registered player celebration and Double SC days coming 4th of July Weekend!![/drupal]

Community Ambassador Pex posted this exciting news on the official SOE forum:

</p>Free Realms has reached the 12 million registered player mark! It's a big achievement to have had so many players try out our game in a little over a year.
    With the 12 mil mark reached and 4th of July coming up in the U.S., what do we have planned? This...

To celebrate Fourth of July weekend, SOE is running a Double Station Cash Weekend where players can purchase Station Cash&trade; cards, excluding Starter Cards, from local retailers, which can be redeemed from Friday, July 2 at 12p.m. PDT to Monday, July 5 at 12a.m. PDT for double their value in Station Cash, which can be used to buy virtual goodies or upgrade to a Membership status in the game.
    Also, for those who have wanted to see what the buzz is all about, SOE is offering a free trial membership all weekend long. All players will have access to the membership content during the trial period and at the end of the weekend, players will have the option to keep their member status through a variety of multi-month membership payment options.

Congrats to the team, and thank you to our loyal players who make Free Realms great!

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 12 Million registered player celebration and Double SC days coming 4th of July Weekend!!

Awesome! Now I have to go buy some SC

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: 12 Million registered player celebration and Double SC days coming 4th of July Weekend!!

OOOOO: Sweet!

----

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

AWESOME!!

And it is on the weekend of a special celebration for me! ...
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

tp1456 is offline Explorer

... 20 mins before this was posted i redeemed 2000 sc... come on!
    _-+±Tyler Darksword±+-_
    Proud Free Realms member since May 12, 2009
    Level 20 Adventurer, Archer, Blacksmith, Brawler, Card Duelist, Chef, Fisherman, Medic, Miner, Ninja, Pet Trainer, Postman, Warrior, and Wizard.
    Spoiler: show
    I have all jobs maxed except for cart driver, demo derby, and soccer star.
    I also have a very awsome large wilds house and a fairly good snowhill lot.

If Justin Bieber decided to jump off a 500 story building, 98% of girls in high school and younger would be screaming "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Copy and paste this in your signature if you would be one of the 2% of guys with a bag of popcorn screaming"JUMP!!!!!!!!!!"
    I did not write this but it is true!

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info Rose!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Surflight is offline Master Gamer

OMG I MUST GO BUY SC!

AlyssaBrightsong is offline Amateur Gamer

yes yes yes yes yes!!!! now i dont have to limit what i was going to buy!!! buy away!!!! yipee!

Insider since August 1, 2010

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tp1456 View Post
    ... 20 mins before this was posted i redeemed 2000 sc... come on!
    Awe, i'm soooo sorry! I posted it as soon as i found it.

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Yes i haved saved some sc cards i got from merlin and i am planning on getting more thanks Soe!!!!
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast