Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Title: Winter Art Contest!

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Winter Art Contest!

Please read this entire post if you are planning on entering. The general info after the yellow bullet points can be skipped, but that's all I would recommend skipping. If any rules/entry guidelines are broken, your entry may be ignored.

I've never held a contest before, but thought this might be a cool idea. This is a holiday/winter art contest! Anything related to any of the winter holidays or just winter in general is welcome for this contest. See "general info" for what is and isn't allowed in the contest.

Rules:

- Absolutely no stealing artwork.
    - Keep it appropriate. All FRI/FR rules apply.
    - "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." 8] I would be very happy if we could follow this. You're allowed to have your own opinions about people's artwork, but if they're negative please keep them to yourself.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be disqualified from the contest.

Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place:
    The first place winner will get to pick from the prize list first, the second place winner gets to pick second, and the third place winner gets what's left. (Sorry third place.)

- $15 sc code

- Grandma's box of tacky sweaters (Includes holiday whip)
    Spoiler: show

(A huge thanks to Maxwell Blazingmind for donating some of the holiday sweaters.)

- 100k store credit fo
    r my shop OR A free group drawing of you and up to 3 other people (http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/f149/zales-gallery-64492/)

All other places:

Vaultberries! I haven't decided how many will be given to each person yet, but I'll let you into my farm to pick your own plant. You get whatever is inside. 8]

General Info

- Accepted entry types are pencil drawings, paintings, model magic/play dough type sculptures, oil pastels, digital drawings, etc. I'm looking for hand crafted/drawn art. If you're thinking about doing something that I haven't listed, please ask permission. If you submit something that isn't on this list and you don't get permission, your entry will more than likely be ignored.

- Artwork will be judged by me, Maxwell Blazingmind, and another close friend of ours who doesn't play Free Realms. If any artwork has to do with Free Realms, me and Maxwell will judge them.

-To enter your artwork, all you have to do is post a picture of it on the thread.

- You may enter with as many pieces of artwork as you would like, but you can only win once. For example, you can't win both first and second place with two different pieces of artwork. The piece of your artwork that the judges think is the best out of what you submit will be looked at for possible prizes.

Official end date: January 10th, 2014
    Contest is now closed for judging.

Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited by Zalesana; 01-12-2014 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Trying to make rules as clear as possible.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Winter Art Contest!

Do video entries count?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

I will sign up, but I'll tell you if I won't be able to draw anything. It really depends on the time.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Do video entries count?
    I'm going to strongly advise against video entries because I'm looking for more of the hand crafted/drawn/painted type of art. I know they can take a lot of time and effort to create, but that's not really what I'm looking for as far as this contest goes unless it's a hand made claymation video or something along those lines. If you are aiming to win the contest then I would again advise against it, but if you want to do it for fun then be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayopuro View Post
    I will sign up, but I'll tell you if I won't be able to draw anything. It really depends on the time.
    Alright, sounds good. 8]

So cereal. It was just going to be a troll video anyway. #YOLO

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    So cereal. It was just going to be a troll video anyway. #YOLO
    #Yoloswagmaster

Currently updating the thread with prizes.

Edit: Anyone want to give me input on the end date for this? I'm not sure what to make it.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 12-16-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    pokemon09ophay likes this.

#Yoloswagasm

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

wooo c: yayyyyyyyyyyyy
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    wooo c: yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Heh, couldnt find a better gif than that.

Thread is now updated with the prizes.
    Dawn73 and pokemon09ophay like this.

pokemon09ophay is offline Explorer

maybe in two weeks, or on christmas

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast