Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Warrior Cat Tournament! ~Role Play~

Hello warrior cat lovers! I am sure you would all love to see a good tournament.Tournament will be held this Friday, 1/6/2012, at 6:00 PM EST. I am the organizer. Some of my guild members which are from thee clan part of my guild: Lost Kingdom, will be participating. The 2 teams will be set. I will be 'electing' a leader for each team. You must enter by tommorow at 12:00 EST. I might participate. But there are rules to this contest. Warrior cats will be competing in Tiger Races. (if they have) Tiger pets are allowed with the tiger rides if you want. I will be setting the boundries. For the more dominate warrior cats, I will be adding a fighting tournament. Cooking torunaments will also be held. Who ever can make the best food over an open fire wins. You can also come and watch if your not a warrior cat or you just want to watch. And these are not the only tournaments. My guild will be having tournaments also. So for extra updates you can join my guild if you want. We hope to see you there!
    Signed, Hølly Leaf.
    Last edited by Dark Satin; 01-05-2012 at 06:07 PM.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Default Re: Warrior Cat Tournament! ~Role Play~

ok your friend silver here i might be attending depends see you there btw hold it at that nice place in he mountains talk about location later

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Stop haunting my threads! xD
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

doubled is offline Explorer

yo its light ehre ill be there if i can and cool by they way keep the tournament at the nice place in the mountains silver is talking about
    The dangerous doubled has to be caught at once reward will be 4000 coins his ing is Light Striferhand