Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

JaredJadesea is offline Explorer

Default TCG Tournaments (not a question)

In TCG tournaments, come players will a lot of badges (over 10) have still played TCG tournaments just to ruin peoples' lives. No one else can get a badge because of these people. Like me, I try my best, but then some players like Tina Azureshield or maybe Prince Tridon, or Kensho, even Ragman get in my way. These players have over 30 badges. These are not all the players, there are more... We need to stop them! And I wish not to make anyone mad. Iam just saying, toher players who don't have any badges want some, because now, a lot of players are sad and would rather be happy to have ONE BADGE THEN EVEN MORE! So please, if anyone has more than 8 badges, let other players have a chance to win too. Thank you more reading.... And remember, I didn't post this to make anyone mad, I am doing this for the other players....
    Jared Jadesea

Default Re: TCG Tournaments (not a question)

Sorry people, instead of come, its "some". Sorry. But still, follow this post!
    Jared Jadesea

Also, instead of "Iam", its "I am". Sorry, I type too fast and make mistakes.
    Jared Jadesea

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

It's not unfair, but an encouragement. If you can't beat them, try again and again until you do. (or get a better deck)
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Gagerz is offline Master Gamer

ø.ø Prince Tridon rings a bell. Ah yes, when I was in Crusader. Anyway, people play to win. I don't really think anyone is going to hang back, you just have to practice, practice.

This is Gagerz' signature.
    I believe this is the point where I throw in the towel. [:

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

its annoying they use cheat decks to win and arent very fair but i have beat tridon and ragman once barely o-o i wish the ppl who have at least over 11 badges use some more basic and still usefull decks to win

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Just because somebody has won many times doesn't mean they shouldn't win again, it means you should try harder.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Solarhammer View Post
    Just because somebody has won many times doesn't mean they shouldn't win again, it means you should try harder.
    Here, here Benny. It's not like the best card players are on all the time. I, for one, like to play while I'm watching something or doing other things on my computer. I don't often play to win the tournaments anymore but sometimes, if I have the time and the inclination, I want to. What gives you the right to say I or anyone else can't just because you find it hard to beat them.

Why the arbitrary 8 wins? Honestly, just because your goal is to get the pack doesn't mean that is the goal of every player. Some people want to reach number 1 on the top duelist ranking, some want to reach a certain number of tournament wins. Why is your goal (or the goal of all those that you claim to be fighting for) so much more important than other people's? As the game states - It's your world - that goes for everyone.

And what some of you guys call 'cheat decks' I call well-built decks. I don't use them myself but kudos to the guys that came up with those. One of the main points of the TCG is to build decks that utilize tricks and critters together.
    As always - hate the game, not the player.

And for the record, players like Ragman will often help out other players.

Oh, and if you make a spelling mistake, just edit your post.
    Last edited by Holton; 09-10-2011 at 07:54 PM.

i'll just think about it... thansk for telling me about editing my post....
    Jared Jadesea

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Ragman is a good player tho sometimes a well built deck has its flaws the only flaw really is having a bad flip most of the time it wont be a bad flip but i guess they are well built so i guess hotlon is right

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider