Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Katlyn Oakdream is offline Master Gamer

Default Summer Hummer Video Contest *Prize Being Decided*

Hello fellow FRI members! The Summer Hummer Video Contest is a contest where your directing skills are put to the test. The "Hummer" means music. So I expect your videos to have music. But you may not use any type of voices or recordings of your own music you made. Here are the rules:

Rules:
    *The video has to use the in-game video camera
    *It has to have appropiate music (no bad words or bad actions) and images
    *You may edit your video to have better quality, writing, music, or mixed videos
    *You cannot put text boxes with hyper-links to other websites, channels, or different videos
    *Do not post comments about the videos here- PM the owner of the video if you have a comment

Since this doesn't have a prize yet because the judges are still deciding what prize to give, in this round many will post their videos but only 15 will go on to the semi-finals. After they are chosen, they will make another video and only 10 will go to the finals. Again, those people will make another video and the 5 chosen out of the ten will win and each will get a different prize. The moving-on people will be chosen by both judges and other people who have seen your video. There will be a poll for each round with the choices and links to your videos.
    You may either put a link to your video or your video plainly. This contest will only support YouTube videos.
    The judges will be announced in the next post. For now, you can start posting your videos. The judges will start judging the videos when there are at least 25 videos posted.

Thank you for reading this and you can start posting your videos....
    NOW!

~~Katlyn Oakdream~~
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 07-04-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE

Default Judges

Judges of the Summer Hummer Video Contest

Katlyn Oakdream
    katlyn oakdream- KATIE ONLY.JPG
    Favorite type of Free Realms Videos: Music Videos
    Message to Posters:
    Hello! My name is Katlyn Oakdream. I love the music that is added to guides to places on Free Realms. I also like when characters make music videos to modern (and olden) day music that I like. I don't like when people try to beg me to do something such as make them win this contest. Anyway, have fun!

Princess Melanie
    princess melanie- KATIE ONLY.JPG
    Favorite Type of Free Realms Videos: Music Videos
    Message to Posters:
    Hello, there! My name is Princess Melanie/ Melanie Glitteryberry, and I love seeing and enjoying fr videos!
    Last edited by Katlyn Oakdream; 07-05-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Default Re: Summer Hummer Video Contest

Reserved for me only
    Guess who's back, back again, Katlyn's back,
    Tell a friend
    Wanna help get more people back on FRI?? CLICK HERE